✩18✩

Backstage

"An amusement park!?"

I asked the boys again.

Jin: "Ne. Would you like to join us?"

Rap Monster: "The amusement is nearby, you should come join us."

V: "Yeah Seoyeon, you should!"

I didn't know how to answer so I looked at Jungkook. He smiles and gives the look of 'you should join us~'.

"Very well then. I'll go~"

V: "Yay~!"

Rap Monster: "Manager-nim is going to take us there."

After the boys fixed themselves up, we all headed for the van that we were going to ride in.

Amusement Park

The amusement park was very large. It had different arrangements of rides; big ones, small ones, colourful ones... I don't know which one to go on first! This is the second time that I've been to an amusement park outside of Korea, the last time I went to one was when I was in America. I notice all of the boys' eyes glow, they were all staring at the rides excitedly.

"Lets go on a ride together first~"

I start skipping towards a simple yet fun ride. The boys follow me excitedly. I chose to go on the swing ride, it's fun and a bit scary at the same time. I take a seat in between Jungkook and Taehyung oppa. I tried to get the seat belt on properly but it wouldn't budge. Jungkook gets off his seat and walks over to me.

Jungkook: "Ya. You're doing it wrong. That strap is supposed to go over there and then it will click together."

"Thank you~"

I smile.

V: "Aw, how cute~ Look Jungkook, hyung can't get on his seat belt properly on either, come and help me~"

Jungkook: "No hyung. You can do it yourself~"

V: "Ooh, the maknae has become merciless~"

Taehyung oppa gets his seat belt properly on by himself. Jungkook smiles brightly after teasing his hyung. The ride starts lifting us up and begins to swing. I spread out my arms, I feel like a bird~ Jungkook grabs onto my hand and we swung in the air with our hands interlocked. The ride ends and we all get off to gather together.

Jimin: "So what ride should we go on next~?"

I look around to see what other rides there are. One ride had certainly caught my eye. It was a fast and scary ride, a huge roller coaster, looks fun~

"How 'bout that one?"

I point at the roller coaster. Their faces grew worrisome.

BTS: "What!? That one!?"

"Ne. That one, the scary one..."

J-Hope: "I won't live if I go on that one... I'll faint..."

Suga: "Don't worry, just try it, even Seoyeon isn't scared~"

Rap Monster: "I'll go on it."

Jin: "I'll go on it too~ Seoyeon suggested it after all~"

"How about you Jimin oppa?"

Jimin: "Hm... I won't go on unless you do aegyo~"

My face goes blank. He wants me to do aegyo? *sigh* I do want all of us to go on the ride. Here goes nothing... I bring my hands up to my face.