✩12✩

Seoyeon's Room

Did Seoyeon just kiss me!? My eyes grew larger and I felt my whole face turn red again. I stare at her. She's asleep. I close the door to her room slowly, so I don't make any noise.

Jin: "Oh, Jungkook. Is Seoyeon asleep now?"

"Ne."

V: "Why's your face so red?"

"My face?"

I finally remembered what had just happened.

"Nothing hyung, nothing."

V: "Then why's your face turning even more red?"

"Huh!? It's not!"

I go to my room and jump onto my bed with my face buried in my pillow. *sigh* I'm still trying to reassemble what just happened. I touch my own lips. Did 'that' just happen...?

Seoyeon~

*yawn* Ugh, what happened last night? I'm still wearing my clothes from last night too. How did I even get here? I smell my own breath, there's an alcohol smell. How did I? I swear I was drinking juice yesterday... Did the juice have alcohol in it? Ugh. I go to the bathroom and take a long shower. I brushed my teeth until the smell was mostly gone. I even ate two strips of my 'Listerine Breath Strips'. I feel so much more refreshed. I change into a new outfit and go to the living room.

"Good morning everyone~"

Jin: "Did you get a good nights sleep?"

"I think I did. What exactly happened yesterday?"

I feel my head hurt a bit.

 Suga: "You got drunk."

"Huh? From the juice?"

I couldn't have possibly had alcohol yesterday. I'm not even at the legal age to have alcohol...

V: "You tried the spice challenge at the restaurant we all went to yesterday."

Rap Monster: "It was too spicy for you, so you grabbed two glasses that you thought was water and drank it all down. But you accidentally drank two glasses of soju."

"So I accidentally drank two glasses of soju instead of water?"

Rap Monster: "Ne."

"Because it was the same colour?"

Rap Monster: "Highly likely that's why."

*sigh* So that's why I had an alcohol smell coming from my mouth. 바보 (babo: idiot, stupid). How did I not notice. *sigh* All I could do is sigh.

"Wait. How did I end up in my room?"

Jimin: "Jungkook piggybacked you all the way to your room."

"He did? I'll need to thank him then~"

I go to Jungkook's room door and knock on it. I wonder if he's still sleeping. I knock lightly, just enough for him to hear it.

Jungkook: "Ne? Who is it?"

He sounds half awake. The door to his room opens.

"Oh! Jungkook-ah! Sorry for disturbing you so early! I just came to say thank you for piggybacking me back to the dorm. I hope I didn't say any strange things to you."

Jungkook: "No problem~ Don't worry, you didn't say anything strange." He smiles.

"That's good~"