dick to turnt

Kris pov

So it been a month now.swae and I talk.we're still friends I mean.But you know where it gets interesting (my relationship with beez) he just so damn fine and he makes this funny videos on YouTube and shit.He just makes me smile.there's no words to describe him right now.to me he feels so different.He's taking me out tonight.He planned a Jordan date.He and I are obsessed with Jordan's.I can't stop talking about him.I even think imma just give him my virginity. Maybe,I just feel a girls virginity is just so picky.whereas boys could stick their little sausage in any key hole.Imma just gonn take a shower.

Swae pov

I just fixed myself a blunt when someone comes k knocking on my door.I open it to see Danny.she looked at me and said "swae I'm 1 month pregnant".I looked at her and said" what the fuck danny, so you think k u gon just walts in here and just asume its mine".With tears in her eyes she said," I'm sorry are you gonna help me or narh cuz if not I can just leave and never come back."she started to cry.I just held her it was mine what else could I do just walk away.

Kris pov

I got a message from swae saying we needed to talk.so I just calm over to his house."swae,swae" I yelled.
I walked upstairs to his room seeing him installing a camera."what you doing".I asked.
Swae: someone has been comminv in my room.messing up my bed.and my closet seems to be getting smaller.I can't find some of my jewelry and slim and Jay said they ain't got nun to do with it."
Kris: ight,so what u call me up for.
He just got off his bed and sat on the edge.
Swae: if I tell you something are you gonna freak out and shit.like,you know I had a crush on you but its all in the pass.
Kris:yeah I know
His eyes were becoming glossy.he looked like he wanted to cry.
Swae: Danny's pregnant.she is and she said it's mine.
I can't believe I was bearing this.I was kinda happy.now he gon keep his balls to himself.
I hugged him I didn't like to see him cry he looked like a lil bitch.but he looked hella cute doing it.
Swae:we only had sex once man.and you know wats killing me.I could swear I had a condom on me that night.I believe I did.But that doesn't change this shit.
Kris: hey its all good I'm here for you 100% that's what best friends are for.through thick and thin.I luv you Lee.you my Nigger.
Swae: you're right klee,so I'm ur nigger,
Kris: yes you my nigger, now get dressed.
Swae: where we going.
Me holding up the loft key.
Kris: somehere where we can be ourselves and just zone off.smoke some weed and aye yo birthday coming up.
Swae walking towards the bathroom door.
Swae: and so is my tour..
I'm so happy I got my Lee back I missed him like tuns.