A nigga horny as fuck

Kris Pov

'' Couldn't you at least tell me Swae was gonna be there''i looked at August's innocent face.

'look,i thought you two were cool-''

"the fuck,we ain't,and his on same flight with us,shit just got worse" I cut him off.

we took our seat.August sat next to me ,an Khalif to the back of me.It was a 9  hour ride which was great because August and I had a little catching up to do.

"soo,your career''he asked

"going great,i mean , fame looks so much better on the screen'' at this point,he removed his shades staring into my eyes.

"yah,serious,i thought it was only me bruh,i-i miss the hustle'' we began laughing uncontrollably.I soon excused myself to the bathroom.I closed the door,locking it shut,urinating then checked my phone service.''shit,i forgot,no service here"i muttered to myself.There was a knock at the door which caused me to drop my phone into the toilet.''shit,im coming"

I opened the door to see swae leaning on the door frame.I fake coughed.He was now scratching the back of his head.''this is umm awkward''he finally spoke.

"yah,i must say,oh hey can you help me with sum?''i fiddled with my fingers.

He held my hands separating them from each other."haven't gotten over  that habit have you"A smirk formed on  his face.

'my phone felled in the toilet!'' I blurted out,trying not to make conversation.

''well damn,i cant help you there cupcake,why don't you ask your night and shinning prince to get it for you"

"oh please Khalif stop acting childish,youre not even worth asking"I turned around walking out when he grabbed my arm.

"look,i know we haven't spoken in a while and I'm not here for my son as often, I might be the worst guy on earth to you right now, you may think I cant do shit ,but I sure as hell can get your phone out a toilet-''he got cut off.

"kris,you okay?''August asked now standing in the doorway.Lee was still holding my hand so I yanked it and pushed my hand anxiously into the toilet bowl.(disgusting right,i know)

Swae walked off whilst august walked slowly into the bathroom closing the door.

I was done washing my hands and turned facing him.

"what are you doing?'' I asked

"something I should've done years ago"He crashed his lips unto mine,asking for entrance. We made out for a bit until he lifted me to the vanity.He began unbuttoning my flannel.

"s-so where gonna have sex on a jet" I said moaning silently,whilst he sucked on my neck.

He came back to my face."A nigga horny as fuck anyways"he said smiling.I swear this boy's smile is everything.

my shirt was now off,so was my bra and panties.It wasn't long until August went raw inside me.

"fuck......."I moaned quietly.He sure knows how to work.He moaned silently in my neck,making me smile so much.(I'm being such a hoe right now,fucking my friend when I got a man)                        

I soon felt his fluid run up inside me and he let out a moan.I looked at him and he looked at me.We began laughing and watching each other.

"your first time doing this?'' he chuckled.

"whilst being in the air yes" I laughed.

we dressed and walked out of the bathroom like total idiots.We had huge smiles on our faces.We took our seat and I turned around meeting Lee's eyes.I faced my front again and just smiled...................