better days are comin

Kris pov

So we're on the plane back to Cali.I turn around and see swae sleeping.I tap his foot and asked him to use his Mac.he took it from his lap and handed it to me.I put headphones on and finally watched the whole pregnancy video. I felt bad for swae.if i was lee i'd be mad at me. I turned around and he was now all up in his phone.I looked up my way and put Netflix on.I got a tap on my shoulder. I removed my headphones and turned around.swae was reaching closer to my seat. " so you just gon be watching me like I'm some famous guy"

"So I can't watch you Lee,ight I won't"

I turned my head and focused back on my movie.He tapped me on my shoulder again. "What!" I yelled.I got up took him by the hand and brought him to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me.He ran to me and started kissing my lips.we had that nice passionate and sexy makeout.He began reaching for my belt buckle when I stopped him "umm,Lee I'm not gonna have sex with you". Swae shot me a confused look and I removed his hands on my waist.I looked at him and said " I just lost a baby and of all places is in a plane bathroo-" I got cut off by knocking on the door.I opened it and there was this guy.He needed to pee.I walked out of the bathroom leaving swae speechless.

Swae pov

I stood there and watched kris leave.It was a show,I mean that ass in those ripped jeans. "Sir,are you gonna leave for me to pee". The man asked.I just smiled and walked out the bathroom.I passed infront of kris and took my laptop from her.i sat down and held it tight on my lap.she turned around looking all angry. I winked at her and closed my eyes and put up my head.

Kris pov

Did he literally just do that.I turned around and he just winks at me and shit.luckily the flight was over.I walked out the plane and see swae talking to this girl.I looked at him and he looked at me.I did a question mark with my fingers for him.he smiled and put his middle finger up and mouthed fuck you.I chuckled I knew he was just playing.I saw him walk over to Jimmy.I walked over to jay sremm and we started taking selfies.slim entered and poor swae was left out.he just stood there watching us.
" aren't you gon come and take selfies to courage" I say smiling.
He walks over to me and we do silly stuff till the car reach.we got in and swae starts smoking a cigar.I grab it from him and starts taking big puffs.
" you just lost a baby and you just got off a plane" swae says grabbing the cigar from me.

--------------

We go over to their house first.we drink,smoke and tunn up.I keep watching swae but hes ignoring me.Flex ook plays and I grab slims hand.I start dancing on him.grinding everything. Swae looks at his phone and hes smiling. I see he calls someone and walks off.he goes outside to the pool.I just kept on dancing with Jimmy.swae comes back and like 10 mins later we get a knock on the door.

"Alli" he says walking and hugging her.he turns her around ansmd smack her on the ass.I felt my cheeks getting red.I felt the jealousy. I begin dancing with slim again and slims teaching me to Whip.I finally got it and said "Lee I know how to whip". He just watches me and gives me a fake smile. Why is he being such a dick.He takes alli by the hand and brings her upstairs.

Swae pov

Kris thinks I'm going to have sex with Alli. I called alli so she could do this.we go upstairs and chill.talk about shit.smoke drink.fuck around.what bros do I mean.we fell asleep man.and I woke up to slim knocking on the door " Swae, get up I dropped kris home".