Everythings boutta change again

~kris~

 "untie me  now,before I free myself and fuck you up!" I said shaking myself.

"Not until we have a casual conversation,you know what I'm saying?'he walked over to me.

"lee,i aint on that bullshit,how can the two of us have a casual conversation nigga?'I twisted my eyes.He laid his hands on the chair's support then spoke softly,"I'm........i'm sorry,for the way I treated you and my son,believe it or not Calum is my everything bruh,and I aint gon sit here and let this nigga beez fill in for me, I cant believe I lost you mini me"he gradually untied me,till he was all done.

"come here khalif,come hug me boyy"he extended his muscular arms around me.

Next morning

"AYEEE,BLACK BEATLES IN THE CITY !"I sat in the lounging area singing when Lee walked up to me.

"sooo,wheres Augusto,get it the IG post-" GCO(gets cut off)

"nope i dont get it and hes out" i said real confused.

"wanna go get ice-cream like old days,ya know ice-cream and chill"He said flipping his hair in a feminine way.We walked to the nearest ice cream.

"soo,hows everything?"

"good,same, you?" I said kinda shy.

"same,jximmi and I still lit as fuck,but same.I see you and Alsina be hooking up,da my nigga?"

"And??"

"Bro code,yunno?"He said twisting his nose.I was done as fuck.What the hell.Bro code my balls.

"So listen, Bro code fucks tits,doesnt make no sense yo.Imma fuck who I want?"

"Okayy mini me.Grew some balls babe,i like it" he was smirking.It got me mad upset.Because Khalif knew that this got to me.

"Can we leave now"I got up walking away..................

SO EVEN THOUGH CHRISTMAS HAS PASSED AND ITS 201777777777777777777777777 BITCHESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD I MAKE A CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS SPECIAL??