fuck up some commas

Kris pov

I'm seated on the bathroom floor with swae.I'm crying so much.he holds me tight.my head resting on his lap.I feel so stupid.All this time."swae,I'm gonna go take a bath and go get a pregnancy test,cuz honestly I don't know what else to do"I said standing up.he gets up and says"okay mini mee"he says kissing my forehead. He walks out the bathroom and I sit on the floor.I think for a moment and got a knock on the door"you want me to make you a cup of tea "swae comes back and says." No you've done enough" I said smiling.he closes the door and I get in the shower.

Swae pov

I feel really bad for her.All what happened with beez and there's a fifty,fifty  chance that that's his kid or mine maybe.narhh impossible for it to be mine.I went to get my stuff packed since we're going back to Cali tonight. Home here I come.I sit down going through my ig on the bed.kris walks into the room in bra and underwear. She looks sad so I walk up to her and give her a big kiss.she smiles then reaches for her phone.

Kris pov

I love swae for being so nice to me.I texted Bianca and asked her if she could meet me at the hotel.she said yes.I put on some black joggers with my white shirt and my Jordan slides.I brushed my hair putting it in a ponytail. I turned over to Lee and gave him a kiss goodbye. I walked down to the lobby and got into Bianca's car."Morning baby girl"she said all happy."morning hun" I said."what's wrong"she asks."I think I'm pregnant ".I tell her." Aww you and swae gon have a baby "she says in a baby voice." If I am its not his its my ex"I said with tears.I told her I needed to get a pregnancy test and we stopped at some drug store.I picked out the best one and we just went over to Bianca's house.I took the test and we're waiting for the results.It clicked.

Swae pov

I'm sitted on the bed smoking and scrolling through ig when I get a text from kris.

Klee: Lee,I'm pregnant, its positive what am I gonna do.I don't want this kid

Me: do whatever your mind thinks babe,want me to come pick you up

Klee: no that's okae,I'll be there shortly.

Kris pov

I started to cry.I didn't want beez kid.I don't want this.its like hurting me inside.I ask Bianca to bring me back to the hotel.I took the elevator up and slim entered.I had some tears in my eyes."hey what's wrong kris"he asked drying my tears."nothing,don't wanna talk about it"I say stammering."was it swae,did he hurt you"he asked."no"I said.the elevator dkker opened and I immediately ran out.I made it into the room and closed the door behind me sliding down to the floor.I began crying my heart out. Swae came running.he held me.I let it out.all of it.my stomache hurts I feel some pain but I take it for nothing.I Cried my ass full.when I was done.I layed on swaes lap facing him and playing with his dreads."babe"I say."yes kris"he said."when we reach to Cali I'm aborting this baby,I don't want it"I said."why,"he asked."I don't know how to take care of one, I don't got a job,and I'm to young"I said.I got up and made my way to the bed and took a nap.

Swae pov

I get hella text messages and phone calls.Jay texted me

Jaysremm: bruh wen u guys were gon tell me kris pregnant.congrats man.

How do they know.Jimmy sent me some link.I clicked if and it read.

"Rapper khalif Brown also known as Swae Lee from rap duo Rae sremmurds girlfriend was caught buying herself a pregnancy test. Before walking into the store.The cashier says that she looked like shes been crying."

I watch the video and wake kris up.

Kris pov

I wake up from my sleep by swae tapping my shoulder yelling get up.i got  alot of cramps.I begin crying.I get up from the bed and theirs tuns of blood.swae watches me and said"c'mon I gotta get you to the hospital kris" he gets me an extra underwear and black pants.he puts them on me.He grabs me a jacket and he holds me till we reach to the lobby.The paparazzi was already there.taking pictures and shit.we got in the car.I'm feeling really weak.I think I'm tired.my eyes keep blinking.

Swae pov

I reach to the hospital and they quickly pulled kris into a room. I had to wait outside.I called the guys they came a little later.we cancelled our flight.Mike said we could fly in Friday.which is in the next four days. The doctor came out and spoke to me. "How's she doing" I ask.
"Better,she was pregnant and-" he said but I stopped him."was pregnant"I asked "yes was pregnant" he said."you mean she was pregnant yesterday and right now she's not"I ask."yes sir,now can I finish,she's no longer pregnant and we have to remove the fetus from her."he said. I sighed "so you're aborting it" I asked.
"No sir we're removing it from her" he said."so she is pregnant and you're just having a C- section "I ask."she's going to be in here for two days sir" he said walking off looking pretty annoyed. I turned around and see the guys watching me screwed."all these questions swae"Jimmy says.I smile at him and sat down.

What you guys think.comment if I should update tomorrow. userisauser you're in my next chapter bff