khyhil Brown

1 Year later

Kris pov

Its a year now.Swaes son khyhil ( ki-heel) brown.is 9 months old and he and i are sitted on the couch.swae is out.maybe gonna be back later.i looked in my arms seeing mini lee all knocked out.i put him to bed and just then i heard the door open.I walked downstairs and saw khalif standing there."hey " I said giving him a kiss on the lips. He smiled and said "wheres my twin" I smiled and told him where Khyhil was.he just gave me an adorable giggle. I smiled at him and he began kissing my lips.it became a sexy makeout.I held his hand and pulled him up to his bedroom.
     Rated R

I began unbuckling swaes belt. I was craving for that dick from since god knows when.Soon we were both naked and swae was about to put himself in me but I stopped him "wheres the condom" I said looking at him."its no fun with it babe u gonna have a blast and I promise you I wouldn't cum in my you babe"he said before putting himself in me.
He was going really fast pounding the shit outta me.I was screaming like some little virgin.
"Fuckk.....yesss daddy" I kept moaning. It was like 20 minutes in and then I felt swaes hot cum go up my vagina. I got off the bed quickly running to the bathroom and locking the door.Did Khalif just cum in me.......