fucked up day

Kris pov

We're on our way out the hospital.Jimmy went to pay and shit and I'm holding onto swae.he still feels alittle weak but he feels much better."you gon be surprised when we reach outside" I said kissing him on his cheek.Jimmy finished paying and we were on our way.when we went outside.I could not believe my eyes.there were more people there than yesterday. Swae was smiling.he hugged some of the girls and shit.when we reach back to the hotel.Swae and I just shared his room.he bathed and shit and came back to the room where I was on the bed."can we try that kiss out again,"he said smiling."I was waiting for u to ask,come here".I said.I brought myself to the edge of the bed and kneeled up.I held him in his neck.he had his hands on my ass.we began kissing.not some shitty kiss.a sexy kiss.tongue to lip.to swallowing each others spit.it sounds disgusting but hey we were doing it together.he brought his hands up my shirt.I brought it back down and stopped kissing him."I'm not gonna have sex with you so fast,I made a mistake last time with beez,I ain't gonna do this again,I know you gon hurt me and plus u haven't recovered ".I gave him a fake smile.it was killing me inside tho.I wanted to do so many nasty things to him.all I could do was think about having sex with him.no lie.he layed on the bed whilst I took a shower.

Swae pov

I wasn't really looking forward to having sex with kris.I feel really tired.I pulled out my phone and scrolled through ig.i saw some of my pictures from the hospital. I heard the door click and I turned around and saw kris in her towel.She turned around and all I could see was that ass.that ass I wanted to touch so damn much.
     ***Rated R *****"
She went over to the corner of the room and threw the towel off.I walked over to her making sure she could feel me getting harder.I started sucking and kissing on her neck leaving a hickey everywhere I stopped.she turned around facing me and said" I want you".I lifted her up and started kissing her.I put her down on the bed.I removed my shirt and she could not stop biting her lip.I got on top of her and started kissing her again.I took my kisses loser and lower till I got to  where I was looking.I began sucking on her clit.doing circles and blowing on it she couldn't stop moaning.

Kris pov

Damn swae know what he's doing down there. "Fuck..." I kept moaning.I came like twice and he hasn't pushed his dick in me yet.finally,he stood up and I came closer to him unbuckling his belt.I pushed him and he fell onto the bed.I pulled his pants down.he just covered his eyes.damn he was so big.I started sucking on that big dick.I guess be was sexy all over.he removed his eyes off his face and grabbed a condom in draw.he put it on and placed me ontop of him.I ride that big dick right to cumsvile. He couldn't get enough of me.he turned us over and bent me over I was on my knees. He put himself back in me and started go go faster."fuck khalif...oh yess" I moaned.he lost his balance and we fell from the bed.we started to laugh.I got up and put my underwear on.he shot me a confused look."why you looking at me like that sexy" I smirked.I passed over to him removing the condom off of him.I put on my jeans and a t.shirt. I put my Nike slides on and turned around.swae looked confused."be right back Lee"I said smiling I closed the door and went outside to get some air.

Swae pov

I was confused as fuck.I got off the bed and went to take a shower to process what just happened.I feel stupid and tired.I got out and put on my black ripped jeans with my black and white folded t shirt.I put my black and white bandaba around my head and I took a selfie (in media) and just went out man.I texted jay and he met me outside the building we just went to some club for drinks.I gold him what just happened he laughed at me man.I got a call from kris but I didn't answer.I drank my ass full.we smoked and shit got some lap dances.And we chilled.its been a fucked up day.......