Sick and fed up (part 1)

Kris POV,

I put Calm to sleep and heard the door bell ring.I walked downstairs and made myself to the front door.I swung it open and saw Avery standing there.He walked in very quiet and turned around as I closed the door."I'm sick and fed up"he shot at me."what!"
"I'm sick and fed up of swae, he annoys the fucking shit outta me,this motherfucker thinks he can walk his good for nothing ass in and out of Cal's life, it hurts me to see that babe"he said now sitting.I sat next to him"what happened today"I said resting my head on his chest."The annoying shit left Calm with Jximmi again,I don't want to see calum grow up with a father like swae,I mean look at him this nigga finna have 20 baby mama's by 2016"I laughed.He pushed me on the couch and got on top of me."why are you laughing"he  said in a teasing voice."its nothing,you're just so funny when you talking  bout swae like that"I said through giggles. He began tickling me then we started a heated make out. That led to me riding Avery on my bedroom floor. (Comment if you like heated scenes,with details)

*****
I woke up with a massive  headache. Avery was not in bed.What was left of him you ask.A motherfucking slimy ass condom. (Nasty huh lmao)I stood up soar as shit.And made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and threw on some clothes because I didn't have work today(family day probably) I walked downstairs and heard giggles and laughter coming from the backyard. I stood infront the French doors watching Avery and Cal have fun.Beez then turned and told calum."here's mommy"Cal began crawling on the pavement.I limped towards him grabbing him and kissing his cheeks.We sat on the patio talking while calum played with Donut(pet dog) "U can't even seat properly" Avery said between laughs.I fake punched his shoulders and said"Its not my fault Bobo's got a big as dick"We began laughing."wanna do something today just the three of us"he said holding my hand."I do-" just then the door bell began ringing countlessly."hold that thought"I said whilst I made it to the front door,swung it open and was shocked."hii"I said sarcastically......