newss

Kris pov

I just came back to the hotel,I open the door and see swae passed out on the couch.he looks up."what's up Lee"I say smirking.he put his head back down.I looked at him and went to get a shower.I ut on a t.shirt and didn't bother puting on pants.so my ass was out taking some coolness.I walked into the living room and see swae smoking and watching his phone.I get his attention and threw my bracelet onto the floor.I bent over to pick it up making sure swae could see my ass.I got it and stood up.he didn't bother looking at me.I walked up to him"look what's wrong"I said cuddling with me."Danny lost the baby "he said with a tear." But Lee it wasn't yours,does it really matter"I said smiling. He agreed."now get up you have a concert to go too"I said getting up.he pulled me onto his lap.And started kissing me.I looked him in his eye and gave him a sign that it's bedroom time.he picked me up bridal style and brought me to the room.I removed his shirt and started kissing him.he removed my shirt and started kissing my belly filling it with wet kisses.he turned us over and I was unbuckling his belt.I was just about to pull his dick out when we got a knock on the door.I put my shirt on and answered it.it was Jimmy.he just asked me if swae was ready.I said no and hugged him before closing the door.I went back to the room and Lee was not there he was showering.I went into the bathroom."So you're teasing me now",I said .I heard him chuckle in the shower.he got out and kissed my forehead. He smiled.

Swae pov

I'm getting ready for my concert.I walk into the bedroom and got out my outfit.I put it on with some jewelry. Kris enters the room and shes smoking.I grab it from her and started taking big puffs.I kiss her and say goodbye. "Can I come" she asks.
"Why not you're always welcome" I say smiling and leaving the room.

Kris pov

I take a shower and decide to put a big shirt on.I sat on the bed smoking and thinking of Lee.I decided to get dress and go to the concert.

*skips ride to concert*
I reach there and Instantly get pulled in.I didn't need to pay or shit.it was jay sremm.I was looking good.some short ass pants and a t.shirt.Rae sremmurd was on  stage.I just sat backstage rocking out to their music.the lights dim and I see the guys walking our way.swae Instantly kisses me.making a scene the guys were ooo'ing us and clapping. Swae and I just smiled.Is he trying to be a good boyfriend. That's nice.the guys go to sign autographs and shit.and we just sat their smoking and shit.the guys played my favorite song 0-100 Drake.I kept turning up.I was even grinding on jay sremm.swae comes into the room and starts laughing.they roll him a blunt and he sits down beside meechie doing crazy shit with the smoke.I kept dancing.throw sum more came on.I went over to Lee and started grinding on him.He held my waist and kept laughing.

-----------------------

We reach back to the hotel room and Instantly I try getting into swae pants.

RATED R

I pull him and locked the door.I brought him to the room.kissing Him.he removed his shirt.I removed mine.he put me on the bed.he removed my bra.I kept moaning.he removed my underwear. He began eating me out.he stuck two fingers up there and made me cum twice.he put the fingers in my mouth letting me suck them.he removed his pants and boxers.he put a condom on and put his big dick in me."yesss......"I moaned.he kept going faster and harder."yes...yes right there"I kept yelling.I scratched at his back.my legs wrapped around his torso.I kept yelling and shit.till swae started kissing me roughly.I kept moving and tried to be in a better position. I got it."fuck....daddy "I moaned.we came at the same time.he had a condom on but I felt some hot liquid go up my vagina.I quickly got up." What wrong"he says looking all serious. "Ummm nothing" I say going to the bathroom. I took another shower.I got dressed and entered the room.khalif is seating at the edge of the bed looking out the window. " Hey, what you doing"I ask.he looks at me and says" remember that day you said that you don't want me to dump you like a piece of trash." I nodded my head yes."I never did and would never will"he says kissing my cheek and going to the bathroom. I smiled.maybe he was changing idk.after like 30 mins swae comes out of the shower.he's in his sweatpants and shirt.he gets into bed and holds me tight and says "you were good tonight". We begin laughing. I turned around facing him" you too" I say.I kissed his lips and turned around.we fell asleep.

------------------------

I woke up and Instantly ran to the toilet throwing up.swae came running and holding my hair whilst I'm throwing the fuck up.I look over at swae and said "Lee I think I'm pregnant and I think beez is the dad".............