ain't worried bout nun

3 months later

Kris pov

I woke up and got out of my bed.I checked my phone to see if Khalif tried to call me but I remembered he had some young parents shit to go to.I was okay with it.Kyla was not that bad.Atleast their getting along.which I don't have no problem with.I bathed and shit and chilled in my living room.I looked at the time and called Noor.
Me: hey Nor Nor wanna come over.Bring your swim wear.

Noor: okay kris,I'll be there in a few.

I hang up the phone and watched t.v for a bit. I got a text message.
Leebae: This meeting sucks

Klee: Sorry to hear that bae,what are they saying.

Leebae: They're having a nice discussion about safe sex.

Klee: must be awkward as fuck. Maybe you can learn a few points.

Leebae: yeh right

Klee: look I gotta go.Noor and I are getting together in a bit.have fun Lee *kisses*

Leebae: I'm already not having fun
kris.but bye and I love you.

Klee: awe I love you too.

I smiled at my phone before running upstairs to get my swimsuit.I put it on and heard a knock on the door.I open it and I say " Noory" we hug and give each other air kisses. I made my way to the backyard and we chilled for a bit.We spent like and hour swimming and got out and talked."so how's swae"she asks."he's good.being a good father to be"I replied. "So you don't have a problem with that at all,if it was me I'd chop the nigger balls off" she says.I look at her and smile.Noor had this positive attitude. She be my best friend. We were drinking and shit till I turned and saw swae standing in the French doors.leaning in on the door frame.

Swae pov

I just stood there.watching the girls drink and smoke. Next thing I know kris is walking towards me.She looks kinda drunk. She's walking strange."hey sexy,how was your day"she says kissing on my neck.I pull her away holding her hands"it was good, how was yours "I ask." Good,but you know what can make it better "she says trying to let go of my hands." Yes,a good cup of tea and a nap"I say now holding her."we haven't had sex in like a month, c'mon Lee please "she said.I looked at her.I couldn't have sex with her. She was really drunk.I told Noor I was gonna put kris to bed.I brought her upstairs and she was smiling like some crazy woman.I brought her to the bathroom and filled the tub.when it was done filling.She  undressed and sat in the tub.I took a chair and sat down by the bathroom door.using my phone. She took the bin and started to throw up.I just chuckled. I mean she got what she wanted. She vomited her ass full.then she got up.She stood there butt naked. I grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her.she smiled and began brushing her teeth.

Kris pov

I brushed my teeth and went into my bedroom.khalif already set up an outfit for me.I put it on and crawled into bed.My head hurts.but imma feel better.

Noor pov

I'm sleeping over since I gotta take care of kris and her mom's outta town. Swae and I are playing with the Xbox. We're playing some racing game and he's beating the shit outta me.We were playing until swae gave me an elbow. It was by accident and he apologized. He brought me to the kitchen and put  some ice on my cheek..Im not gonna trip but he's very likeable. He was sexy,cute and very nice. Sometimes I wonder if I can get a man like that.kris must be very lucky

Kris pov

I heard s screech so I walked downstairs and saw khalif putting ice on Noors face.She was holding on his waist which I find was really weird. I looked at the way she was smiling. I just hope nothings going on cuz honestly I can be a bad bitch when I comes to my man..........

To Be Continued

Shout out to my bestie Noor.
A.k.a userisauser.Read her book guys its really good: life as a hoe