!!This could be us!!

Kris point of view

I wake up to no lee in my bed.No missed calls,no nothing.I went downstairs and eat breakfast.I take a shower put on some clothes.My nude channel shirt with some black shorts and my Jordan slides.I sat on my bathroom counter and texted lee.

kris: where you at

Kris: bae so you just gone and have me looking all stupid.

I sighed and decided to go shopping.This was my way of putting my mind of of shit I walked out the door and got a phone call.It was August

Kris: hey gust wassup

gust: chilling wanna hang

Kris: I'm no longer in Miami

gust: I know I saw you and swaes pictures all over the news.you were pregnant.

Kris: lets not talk about it.well today's my day sooooo.

gust: okay can we chill some other day then.

Kris: yes we can

gust: so its a date

Kris: I guess it is byee
I hang up and started blushing.I think I have a crush on him.I got in my car and drove to the mall.I went into footlocker and started looking at some shoe.it was really cute.This cute girl dressed in black n white.really sexy comes up to me "I'm Noor liking this shoe".she said. "I'm kris" I said smilling."you wanna go somewhere and hang".she said.I agreed we went to a little store bought some snacks and chilled on the beach.we talked for hours.

**********
I got home and got a facetime call
Swae lee
I answered even if I was mad asf at him.

Swae: what you doing

Kris: nothing, where are you

Swae:man I'm all the way out here in Africa

Kris: doing what

Swae:keeping it flavoured,you know what I'm saying everyday shit.

Kris: okay so you weren't gonna tell me, I was suppose to just seat there and guess where you were.

Swae: I put it on Twitter why you tripping.

Kris: Twitter,that's the only time I know what you doing,when I check your Twitter or your Instagram or hit you up tryna get a hold of you.

Swae:shhh you know I been holding up bout two weeks its all good
*you guys know the rest *

I let out a huge sigh after ending the call.I cant believe I broke up with my boyfriend. I kept on crying.I felt like somethings missing in me.I really loved swae.but how could he leave like that without telling me.That was some fucked up shit.I got in bed and set two of my pillows on the left side of the bed.Lately since swae and I sleep together more often I got really customed to sleeping with him on the other side. I put one of my legs on the the pillow and pulled it close to me.One of them smelled like swaes perfume.I cryed into it.leaving stains of mascara .

Swae pov

I'm sitted on the floor and just beating myself up in my thoughts.She should've been the first person I called when I came here.I felt a tear stream down my cheek.I haven't cryed since Kris and I last problem.I took my phone and started scrolling through my gallery.I smiled when I saw kris and I together in pictures.I decided to text her.

Me: look kris I'm sorry can I make it up to you.

I didn't get a reply.I made my way to the bed.I put two pillows on the right side and got in on the left.It feels like I'm in kris's arms but I'm not.I look at the pillows and just threw them off the bed.I just layed there looking at the ceiling till I fell asleep.

**********

Kris pov

I woke up to my phone ringing.I wiped my eyes and answered.
"Hello"

"Hey b its Noor wanna hang today"

"Why don't you come over,I'll text you the address"I said.I hang up the call and got out of bed.I looked at my eyes in the mirror.they looked hella puffy.I did a lot of crying last night so what the hell did I expect.I went to the bathroom and took a shower.when I was done.I looked through my drawers for a t.shirt.I came upon an unfamiliar one.I looked at it and could only smile.It was the shirt lee was wearing when he and I first had sex.I sniffed it.I could swear he was here.I folded the shirt and put it to the back of my drawer.I got dressed and went downstairs.I grabbed some chips and began watching t.v.It had been like 3hours of watching cartoons till someone knocked on the door.Noor called she said she might not be coming so who the fuck was tryna erase the peace.I opened the door and shut it when I saw the face.I kept Squealing.Then I calmed down and opened it. "hey August "I said tryna be cool.I opened the door more so he can come in."so you just gone keep smiling at me"he says while trying to snap me out of my gaze.I looked at him and just smiled.We went over to the living room and chilled till I paused the series."look,I really have a crush on you,but there's no way we can be-" I said until August's lips crashed on mine.I stopped and looked at him in his eyes."you have pretty eyes "he says. I grab his shirt and bring him closer to me.I started kissing him again.It turned into a dirty makeout.I was grinding all on his dick. I was about to go futher when I got a knock on the door.I opened it and I almost died.
"Surprise"swae said with chocolates and flowers.I felt a tear ran down my cheek.But I could only manage to say "khalif ".......

P.S ( I want everybody to read my bestie userisauser story its very good, she helped me with this chapter and her character is Noor) DONT FORGET TO HIT THAT VOTE BUTTON