Stiles- bored

Get in the water baby, get in the water, get in! I'm sorry baby get in the water."

The movie plays on and I snuggle further into Stiles chest becoming more and more bored. When I said I wanted a movie night, I meant Harry Potter or transformers not the freaking notebook.
I press kisses along the top of stiles' chest and along his collar bone. I kiss long his jawline and I raise my eyes to his. Their focused on the TV screen and he has no idea what I am doing.
"Stiles I am bored." I drawl kissing the side of his mouth but he doesn't move an inch. He just shushes me gently pushing my head down back so it's on his chest. I groan and my eyes focus back on the movie where as my mind wanders to places.
How can I get stiles to focus on me? I could punch him but that would hurt both of us, I have already tried kissing him and that didn't work and I could just switch off the TV. An idea strikes through my head and I grin. I think through the idea that would make me happy and relates to his one track mind as I slowly untangle myself form his grasp.
Smirking to myself I head up the stairs into his bedroom and I grab one of his tops. I take off my own and throw his on me loving the way it hugs me around my chest then flows out. I remove my leggings leaving my pants on (of course) and I unbutton the first few buttons leaving a bit of my breast exposed. I smirk to myself and head down the stairs skipping. I turn off the TV and launch myself at him grateful for the fact that his dad won't be home for hours. I straddle him and his hands catch me cupping my bum. His now darker slightly flick to me finally off the TV. They take in my attire and he smiles at me. I lean forward slightly and his eyes dart down to my breasts before back up to my eyes.
He crashes my lips against my own his hands sliding up to my waist. I kiss him back my hands tangling themselves in his brown locks. I smile against his lips loving the feeling of them against my own when I shift slightly making our hips rub together and he groans deep into my mouth. I graze my teeth against his bottom lip then pull away trailing kisses down his neck.
His hands cup my bum as he picks me up suddenly and his mouth finds my own. I squeal into his mouth my lips parting and he takes this as an opportunity for his tongue to enter my mouth. We kiss as he kicks open his bedroom door falling back on the bed with me on top of him. My fingers run down his chest and they find the hem of his shirt. Our lips part for a second when I lift it over his head but he joins them again quickly. He flips us over so he is now on top of me and his fingers lightly graze across my skin making me shiver. He kisses my collar bone undoing the first button of my shirt.
You can guess what happened next 😉