Issac- wrong date

"Look!" My best friend Annie shoved her phone in my face giggling.
"Wow! What the hell,". I explained taking the phone off of her seeing my profile pic on a teenage dating websites.
"I set you up!" She giggled and I sighed.
"Why would you do that?" I rolled my eyes towards her and she sighed.
"To get you a boyfriend silly!" She exclaimed as I grabbed the nearest pillow.
"I don't need one!" I grunted as I threw the pillow towards her.
"Oh please!" She whined as the phone in my hands pinged. Launching here's towards me laughing and snatched the phone out of my hands. "Oh look you have date."She discreetly explained winking at me.
"You've already set me up haven't you." I sighed as she started laughing hysterically. "Take that as a yes,"
"It's in thirty minutes," she giggled. "Let's get you ready!"

I'm waiting outside Starbucks shivering. The boy I'm supposedly meeting is already an hour late so I'm sat on my phone. A very attractive teenager comes running up muttering and cursing under his breath.
"Such a bad impression." He muttered.
"First date gone wrong?" I ask.
"Yeah, and guessing by the look on your face yours went wrong?" I nod smiling.
"Blind date and he's an hour late." I sigh.
"Well seen as both of our dates have gone drastically wrong do you want to join me?" He questioned gesturing to Starbucks behind us.
"I would love to." I grin standing upwards.

Years later I'm cradling a bundle of joy as Issac passes me a steaming cup of tea before kissing my lips gently.
"We created this," he whispered and I nodded as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I know." I whispered back as he gently strokes her face. "I love you Issac." I turned around to face him kissing his lips.
"I love you too."