Void Stiles- Sucker for Pain

I breathed in deeply, cocking my head from side to side, as I lifted up a hand examining the fingers of the body I posses. They were slim with pointed nails painted a deep red, how fitting. I smiled lifting my head as I slowly took in the surroundings. 

I wasn't sure on where I was but the girl I was possessing knew, she knew everything about this town and everyone in it. She was weak, screaming and begging for me to let her go, if her knowledge wasn't useful she would of been dead hours ago. 

I needed to find him, the nogistune, the void, and my love from many past lives ago. I could not remember much about him, not even his name, but I knew how he made me feel and what the mixture of our power could achieve. We could rule, together, causing pain and chaos every where our feet touched the ground. 

I closed my eyes, allowing my fingers to curl around the gun lying on the side. I smiled, the rush of holding the weapon filling me up causing me to laugh loudly as I opened my eyes staring into the distance. 

Stepping over the mass of bodies around me, I walked out the room with my head held high and my only thoughts of the man I intended to find. 

It didn't take me long. 

"How did you find me?" 

I laughed loudly, biting my lip, as my eyes scanned over the human he had chosen this time to inhabit. 

"I simply followed the stench of pain." I smiled, running my tongue over my teeth and lips, my fingers twiddling in the air beside me. "I see your style of destruction has not changed, but your style of possession has." 

"He has connections." He curled his lip up at me, I lifted my head slightly smiling as I met his eyes, the feeling of the gun in my hand pulsing over and over again. 

"A skinny defenceless teenage boy has connections?" I laughed loudly, the thought of the boy being useful was too comical, but as soon as I had started to laugh I stopped a small voice in my head telling me to do so. 

"What are you doing here?" He was snarling at me, shouting, the lights around us flickering slightly. 

"Honey," I giggled stepping forward until my chest was pressed up against his. I rose onto my tiptoes, the body I am possessing too short for my liking, so I was eye level with him. His eyes were dark, a stormy sight that any insane person could lose themselves into. "That won't work on me." I pushed all my hair behind one ear leaning forward pressing my lips to just below his ear, gently nibbling on the eye lobe. "I know all your little tricks." 

He stiffened under my touch, different body same reaction, I leaned back satisfied my lips pressing into a smug smile. 

"Not all of them." He smiled at me, his lips twisting into a evil smirk that caused a wave of desire for him to roll over me. 

Stepping forward again I pressed my lips to his, roughly nibbling on his bottom lip with my teeth. Instantly he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me so tight that I swore the poor girls bones could be broken but it only made my desire for him to gnaw away at me. Sucking his bottom lip into his mouth caused him to groan, it always does. 

"You and me." I whispered against his lips, my breath fanning into his mouth as we kissed, his hands roughly moving up and down my backside. "Destruction, chaos, pain." I carried on as his lips left mine to trail down my neck, his teeth bitting my skin and his tongue sweeping out to sooth the sting. "All ours." 

He pulled away suddenly, his dark eyes staring into mine. He removed a hand from my arse, using it to slowly remove the gun from my hand, all the while looking me in the eyes. The rush of the weapon instantly left me and I felt myself yearning for it to be in my hands. 

He lifted it slightly he was looking at it, his eyes trailing over it like it was a piece of art, which it is. 

And like that he was pressing it against my chest, the shot radiating throughout the room as the bullet passed through me. 

"I don't share." He snarled at me. 

I gasped as he pushed me away, the human body unable to cope with pain as it crumpled to the floor. He knelt over me putting the gun down as he removed my hands from where they were pressing against the wound as he lifted them above my head. He pressed his lips against mine, and despite the human screaming inside me, I kissed him back allowing his tongue to snake into my mouth. Before quickly pulling away his teeth caught on my lip grazing across the skin as he sucked me into his mouth. 

As he looked me in the eye, I could feel the human weakening causing my soul to twitch anxious to inhabit something else, he pressed his hands against the wound. The human inside me couldn't bear it, she was screaming so loudly it rattled against the insides of my brain. I screamed with her, unable to bear the sound of her shrill cries, looking up to see him smiling at me. He twisted his fingers allowing his nails to curl into the wound, drawing even more blood than the human possessed. 

My soul was demanding for me to leave, before I was forever trapped in the dead girl's body, but I was too stuck to move being with him was enough to make me stay. 

He smiled as the human died, aware that my soul was still alive and rattling inside her body. I tried to scream, to shout but I couldn't. I am stuck. The pain of the dead girl's body channeled into me as I watched him get up and walk away. He turned last minute, cocking his head as he smirked at me, winking as he spoke. 

"You know I am a sucker for pain."