Aiden- Our sobs

A/n Sorry this took so long. I had a cute idea for a Jackson imagine, but then I thought I might as well write this instead.....sorry....and yes I cried writing this.

"AIDEN!" Ethan's voice cut through me as his scream pierced the air. I spun as my attacker disappeared into dust seeing pull a long sword, covered in his dripping blood, out from his chest. I felt my heart shatter, each little piece breaking into further little pieces, as an involuntary scream erupted from my lips. Aiden locked his eyes with mine as he gasped, as if suddenly he couldn't breathe, as he dropped the ungodly sword. It fell to the floor with a clatter, Aiden along with it, as Derek ran to his side. 

I looked over to see Ethan frozen, just like me as Chris Argent, walked over to the two of us. My body felt paralysed but Chris edged me forward with a gentle push on the back with his hand. In reality we were over to Aiden's side in seconds but each step I took towards the boy felt like a thousand miles. 

My mind was racing as tears I didn't even realise had fallen, fell onto my clothing and skin. As we knelt beside Aiden he gave such a weak smile it made my heart ache with pain. I could not do it, I can't watch another person I love die. Black blood ran from Aiden's mouth, as sobs broke throughout my body as well as Ethan's. Aiden turned to Ethan, his face covered with the scars of pain, tears trickling down from his eyes onto his cheeks. 

"Does it hurt you as much as it hurts me?" The question was directed at Aiden's twin and Ethan nodded, biting his lips whilst rubbing his brother's back. 

"Yeah." Ethan's voice cracked with raw pain and emotion. Aides scrunched up his face, obvious pain radiating through his body, before nodding his head repeatedly. Ethan broke down next to us, his tears openly falling, as I looked away the pain of watching this scene too unbearable. 

"You never did believe I was one of the good guys." I turned to see Aiden's lips trembling as he cried and how it broke my heart. My hands shook as I placed them gently on either side of his head, Ethan supporting Aiden's back. 

"I lied." I whispered pressing my forehead to his forehead, too many emotions overflowing my body. "I always knew you were a good guy, I was just waiting for you to realise it." All of our sobs grew as I pressed my lips against Aiden's forehead, for at least ten seconds, but it will never be enough time. We have run out of that. Aiden's breath started to become ragged and sobs broke out between the three of us. 

I could not take it any longer. Forgetting the black blood on his lips and chin I pressed my lips against his, painfully knowing that it could be the last. I pulled away, wiping the blood off causing the sobs to start up once more. Aiden gasped closing his eyes and his chest did not rise again. 

My heart wrenched as I shook my head in denial. Ethan shook as he leant forwards until Aiden's body was lying on the ground and his face was in his chest. I copied his actions, my hands gripping Aiden's clothing, as Ethan placed an arm around my shoulder. My whole body shook, as I cried and cried until nothing remained. Ethan screamed into Aiden's chest as I pulled away, pulling him with me. He turned into my chest, putting his head on my shoulder, as we cried together. 

We hardly noticed Stiles and Lydia join us, much less Scott and Issac. The both of us were in too much pain to care about the world around us, too much of a mess to notice. I could quietly hear Lydia crying in the distance but it was masked by the sound of Ethan's sobs joined with my own. My whole body hurt as I processed the truth, and as much as I wanted it all to be a dream I knew that this nightmare was real. 

As the others stood in silence around us, mourning the loss of their friend, a part of their pack, Ethan and I sobbing as we lose half of our soul. 

They lost a friend, Ethan lost a brother, and I lost my love.