Scott- Celebration

A/n Since I am back at school and my workload has increased by half a ton I am not sure how regular my updates will be from now on. 

The floodlights were lighting the grounds as the lacrosse players ran back and forth, aggressively throwing a ball between them. I was anxiously watching Scott run across the field with my heart in my throat, I knew the injuries some of the team walked away with and my boy Scott was not going to be one of them. 

The crowd roared as the last whistle blew, leaving Beacon Hills High School the winning team, and everyone ran onto the pitch myself along with them. My eyes desperately searching for Scott and his lacrosse jersey bearing the number eleven on the back. 

"Y/n!" I spun on the spot to see Scott standing there grinning at me. His eye bore into mine as I felt the world fall beneath our feet. Looking into his eyes the only thing in the world that existed was him and the smile on his lips that was on reserve for me. 

He went to run towards me as I did the same to him, our arms wrapped around each other's as our lips entangled in an embrace. 

I squealed into his mouth as he lifted me into the air, spinning me around slightly. I giggled as his lips stopped moving against mine and instead Scott was peppering pecks of a kiss across my face. 

"You did so good baby!" I squealed as his lips pressed onto the corners of my eyes before pulling away to look me in the eyes. 

"Did you see me out there?" He exclaimed dropping his hands as excitement visually radiated from his skin. "I actually played a full match Y/n!" He jumped up and down slightly, his smile widening as he grinned at me. 

"I am so proud of you hunny!" I grinned as he connected our lips together once again. "Wanna head back to mine and celebrate?" I whispered against his lips, the feeling of his mouth against one to addicting to move away from. 

"How are we celebrating?" He whispered, his arms wrapping around my waist pulling me into his chest. I disconnected our lips to rest my forehead against his. 

"One out of three ways." I smiled sinfully as I rubbed my nose against his. 

"And what would they be?"

"Well I have brought new underwear. and I can try it on for you," I felt Scott stiffen as his adams apple bobbed up and down. "We can order take away and then not eat it," He closed his eyes picturing what could be happening when my voice broke him out of his thoughts. "Or I have recently purchased a new video game in which I will kick your arse." 

"Can we do all three?" Scott questioned, an exciting yet slightly horny look brewing into his eyes. I bit my lip, shaking my head slightly, but I ended up nodding. 

"If you can get me home then we can do all three twice." I winked at him as he laughed bending down. And like that I was thrown over his shoulder and we were heading home. 

Who knew lacrosse would be this fun?