Derek- Positive

His lips hit mine over and over again, sending fiery frenzy of tingles down my spine simply from the touch of his lips against mine. I could feel his lips curl into a smile against my own, the gesture causing his lips to rub against mine seductively. His hands ran down my backside, the sudden movement causing me to gasp as his hands grasped my arse, lifting me into his arms. 

I could feel people's judgemental stares soaring into my back as I walked along the aisle my eyes scanning across various tests. I knew that I should have thought about the consequences but never did I think that this could happen to me. 

HIs lips were removed from mine as they made their way down my neck, leaving love bites and puncture marks in their wake. I threw my head back, the desire for him burning through my very being as I let loose a moan in the moment. 

With shaking hands I picked up the cardboard box, placing it in my basket along with other items, before making my way other to the counter nerves shaking through me. The older women serving me glared at me over the top of her glasses, her disapproval shining through her eyes. But she couldn't be more ashamed than I was. 

"You're way too overdressed." He panted, his nose cunningly along side of my neck. I smiled, my own breath uneven as I cocked my neck to one side. 

"Why don't you do something about it?" I bit my lip as Derek's eyes physically darkened with lust and desire, as he leant forward until my back was pressed against the cool sheets and he was suspended over me. 

"Oh I intend to."

It was time, two minutes had passed and with a shaking hand I lifted the test to unveil the truth. I closed my eyes for a moment, savouring what could possibly be my last chance to be free, before opening my eyes, my pupils widening at the pregnancy test in front of me. 

Derek pulled away from me and I found my body almost whining at the lack of his touch. He ran his hand through my hair, his lips curling into a smile as he went to kiss me softly. 

"Promise me something," I hummed in reply, his lips softly pressing against mine causing any sense to dissolve around me. "Promise me that this is just fun, no strings attached." 

"No. Strings. Attached." I moaned, desperate for his lips to be against mine once more, my hand running down his toned chest. 

A single tear fell from my cheek as I saw a single line appear on the test in front of me. My shaking hands dropping it in denial. 

It was positive.