Stiles- morning breath

"Y/n, y/n wake up." A soothing voice attempted to rouse me the persons hands gently shaking my shoulders. "Y/n!" A voice shouted into my ear jolting me awake out of my sleeping slumber. My arms failed around as I fell out from my bed only to hear laughter surrounding me. My eyes slowly opened to a brightly lit bedroom and I saw a laughing Stiles on my bed clutching my stomach.

"Holy crap Stiles!" I explained trying desperately to stifle a yawn.

"You weren't waking up." He shrugged as if it was the simplest answer on the earth before he walked out my bedroom.

"Stiles?" I called after him, sitting up, confused.  He re-entered the room holding what seemed like four bags full off wrapped gifts as it finally settled in that it's my birthday. "Oh stiles-" I started before he cut me off.

"Don't you oh stiles me! It's your birthday and I will spoil my girlfriend if I wish to." He said matter of factly setting the bags down. "Now open them." He sat on my bed a child like gleam in his eye.

"Can I at least brush my teeth first?" I question but he shook his head grinning.

"Nope."

"But stiles my breath stinks." I whined but he grinned at me shaking his head stubbornly. "You suck."

"I know now open your presents." I sighed at him before reaching for the first bag full. I started to unwrap the first gift laughing at how well he knows me before starting on the next and the next until I was surrounded by wrapping paper and empty bags with only one gift to go.

"Last one." He nervously started to chew on his nails, rocking back and forth slightly.

"You okay?" I question gently but he nodded his head violently at me.

"Just open it."

I did so revealing a small black velvet box. Stiles moved forward taking the box out of my hand looking me dead in the eye.

"I don't know how big the universe is and I don't know how the supernatural is possible but I do know this. I know that you frustrate me in so many ways it shouldn't be humanly possible and I know that you hate when I call you beautiful when your only wearing sweats. I know that you find my twitches cute and I know that you tuck your hair behind your ear when your nervous. And I know that my love for you is so strong that I would follow you anywhere and I know that I will love you until my very last breath maybe even beyond then."

He paused for a breath opening up the black box revealing a gorgeous ring.

"So this isn't anything special but simply a ring with an infinity symbol embedded onto it. But the ring means so much more. It's a promise ring. A promise that you will one day tie yourself to me in all possible ways and a promise that no matter what you will always love me."

At this point in time tears were free falling down my face as a happy grin evaded it's way into my lips.

"So will you?" He questions finishing his speech.

"Yes of course!" I cried flinging myself into his arms.

"You promise?"

"I promise." He leans down to kiss me and at the very movement before our lips touch I rennet a factor that makes me pull away.

"Sorry babe." I laugh untangling myself from him.

"Morning breath."