P L O T

PLOT

            After leaving the girl he loves, the war lord is back...with his vengeance!

          JD will do everything to make Rina pay for what she have done on his family especially to his life. For the lies she said and for making him fall in love with her and jealous at the same time.

          He'll make her life a living hell!

          But can he really do it? Or he will back out with the supposed to be plan?

***

          Rina thought it was over for her and JD. But now, after 3 years of hiding, JD is back.

          She thought that JD is still the same...the same stepbrother she learned to love.

          But she thought wrong.

          JD is now being cold to her, not even trying to make a conversation. And what she hate the most is JD bringing a girl he introduced as his fiancée!

          How can Rina win JD's heart if by the moment they cross paths, JD is avoiding her?

          Now, it's the stepsister time to seduce her stepbrother.

          Can she do it? Or the plan will cease fire?

          Will she win JD's heart again after all the lies that has been trying to tear them apart?

***

          Obsession turned to love that ended up to hate.

          Will JD and Rina be together this time? Or their being stepbrothers and stepsisters will hinder again their happy ending?

          Who is Black Rose? Is it really Rina? Or JD just mistook her for someone else?

          In the second half of My Jealous Stepbrother, the one who chase will be the one to be chase.

          Can JD learn to love Rina again? Or this will be the end of their story?

          Can Rina finally have the guts to say to JD the words he's been longing to hear after all these years? Or Xander will win her heart this time?