Chapter 23: Picture

A/N: Me, the ANJA, will be resting. Pahinga muna ako. Need to focus on my studies. Malapit na ang prelim namin. So kailangan ko mag-aral. And after prelim, if ever na may mababa akong grade (which is nararamdaman ko na talaga), I'LL BE GOING ON HIATUS same with my stories (kapag may bagsak akong grade sa prelim). Ang balik ko, sa sem break na. Kaya sana, hoping, na wala akong maging bagsak (pessimist ako eh!) Pagpray nyo na masurvive ko ang week ng July. Pasensya na okay?

#sanahindiakomahiatus

#exitmunasawattpadworld

***

Chapter 23: Picture

JD's P.O.V

I look like a fool. The smile in my lips can't fade away because of what she did. Never thought that she will do something crazy like that. No wonder, she's really suit with her nickname dummy. 'Cause she can be dumb sometimes no matter how smart she is.

But I must say, I like her craziness.

"JD!" she calls my name. "Bilisan mo nga!"

I stare at her face for seconds. She smile is radiant...genuine. Like as if that smile only belongs to me. Mine alone.

How I wish she can give me this kind of smile everyday. We might lessen throwing foul words to one another. It may become the way for us to get close.

"Halika na!" she said.

I was quite off guard when I saw her standing one feet in front of me. Then, she get my hands and pull it off. Bringing me somewhere.

She's dragging me. Holding my arms tightly. I stare at her hands. Then after a moment, I pull back my hand from her grip. And that stop her from walking.

"May problema ba?" she asked.

But I did not answer her question. Instead, I hold her face using my one hand while the other is busy putting the rose behind her ears.

"Much better!" I said after putting the rose.

Then, before she can react, I got her hand. Intertwining my fingers to hers then hold it firmly and raised it to her eye level for her to see.

I saw her blush and I give her a smile in return then pull her, started walking, with our hands join to one another.

Never thought that a date will be this good.

Rina's P.O.V

Hawak nya kamay ko habang naglalakad kami dito sa loob ng mall.

Oo. Alam kong ang pula-pula na ng mukha ko ngayon. Pero kasi naman eh! Hindi ko inaasahan na gagawin nya yun. Alam nyo naman yun di ba? Wala syang hilig sa mga ganito. Kaya anong ibig sabihin nito?!

Bigla na lang bumilis yung tibok ng puso ko matapos nyang gawin yun. Pakiramdam ko nga tatalon na yung puso ko palabas sa katawan ko eh!

Nakakainis ka JD Villafuerte!