Chapter Three - Bahamas and Tweets

Chapter Three.

Recap.
We get checked in and now we are waiting for our flight 28A which is in about 30 mins so we get going. We finally board the plane and I get to sit at the window while Luke sits beside me and Josh sits on the far end. The flight attendants do their demonstration and talk about all the safety stuff. The captain finally speaks "thank for travelling by Virgin America we are going to be travelling to......

Now.

"Thanks for travelling by Virgin America we are going to be travelling to the Bahamas." The captain informs us.

"Oh my gosh the Bahamas I always wanted to go there." I squeal. While Josh chuckles beside me. The seating arrangement went like Luke by the window, me in the middle and josh by the isle. "I might even be able to get a hot chick as my girlfriend." Josh brown eyes lit up as he says it. "And I'll be able to surf." Luke points out. "Yep theres something for everyone." I grin. The flight attendants do their demonstrations and we start to set off.

I always hated that part because my stomach is literally in knots. I decide to fall asleep and lay my head on Luke's shoulder. I sleep for about two hours before waking up again I see Josh sleeping. He looked kinda cute. Wait what? I see Luke watching a movie. I decide to check my phone I go on Twitter and scroll through my feed I don't have that much people following I have about thirty, because you know, I'm the schools nerd.

I see Luke posted something and I click on it. I see a picture of me sleeping. One word for that. Creepy.

@LukeTheMaster: My adorkable best friend sleeping 😴. Love her 😊💗. @VDawson

I decide to comment on this hideous picture.

@VDawson: I look horrible. FYI love you too 😜💘. @LukeTheMaster

I smirk at what I posted and I put my phone down and plug in my Beats to my iPhone and listen to some music.

* * * * *

We finally land and we make our way into the airport. Josh's grandmother got us a taxi to take into the hotel.  We saw a man holding up our names. We go over to the man and he greets us putting our bags in the trunk. We sit in taxi, Luke and I in the back and Josh at the front. Luke starts to tell me jokes and me being the lame girl I am I laugh my head off.

"Can the both of you stop flirting." Josh tells us irritated.

"Josh, we aren't flirting and what happened to you and Jessica?" Jessica was a cheerleader in our school actually head cheerleader blond long hair blue eyes with the body of a model.

"I dumped she's too clingy." He rolls his eyes, and I smile a little.

I'm guessing your into blondes." Luke asks his in our school as well he's one of the best artists in our school.

"Yep." Josh says popping the 'p'.

We finally get to the hotel and we go to the reception to see a middle-aged lady with glasses on the tip of her noes and her short black hair and brown eyes.

"Hey how may I help you?" She smiles completely fake.

"Yeah we should have three rooms reserved under the name of Tina Fletcher." I say.