Epilogue

"Who did you invite to your graduation party again?" Daniel asks, sitting on the couch beside me, with a bag of chips in his hand. I take a chip out of the bag and munch on it.

"Jackson, because you know he's Jackson and cute," Daniel rolls his eyes and I ignore it, "Valerie, Kate, Luke, mom and her new boyfriend Eric."

Daniel eats more chips and sighs, "Aren't you forgetting someone?"

"No, I don't think so," I say peering down at the list again.

"Josh, my brother," Daniel says sternly, I open my mouth and bite my bottom lip.

"Oh yeah Josh, I haven't spoken to him in four years and I'd like to keep it that way," I say standing up, but Daniel pulls me down again.

"He's my brother Tori, I haven't seen him in years," he says sadly and I purse my lips, debating whether to invite him or not.

"Okay, you can invite him, but I don't want him finding out about me and Jackson it'll crush him," I beg and he shakes his head.

"Oh, I won't tell him you moved on and don't love him anymore," Daniel innocently says, eating his chips. I snatch the bag out of his hands and throw them on the floor. He opens his mouth in shock and tries to reach for them, but I jump on him and he smirks. Daniel has always been a flirt.

"Oh, I love this position," Daniel wriggles his eyebrows and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Of course you do," I smile sarcastically at him. I get off Daniel and he grabs his keys leaving the apartment, probably on his way to work.

I grab my iPhone and call Luke.

"Hey." He picks up after the second ring. I lie down on the brown couch and put a hand on my forehead.

"Hey Luke," I say, "I need your advice."

"Well you came to the right person, me," Luke says cockily.

"Okay doofus, Josh might be coming to my graduation party and I'm freaking out, I haven't seen him in four years he's twenty-two now," I ramble Luke sighs from the other end.

"Yeah, so are you and you haven't changed," Luke starts, "But you have started wearing contacts now."

I laugh and shake my head, "What am I gonna do?"

"You're going to be fine Tori trust me. You are Josh and Tori, my all time favourite love story," Luke says and I hear a horn beep in the background and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you driving and on the phone?" I ask sternly, Luke's deep chuckles fill my ear and a high pitched voice laughs as well. I'm assuming it's Kate.

"See, there's a thing about you that hasn't changed, you hate people driving and on their phones at the same time," Luke says and I nod.

"True, anyways I've got to go I'm meeting Jackson at Padoca. It's this awesome coffee shop their coffee is divine," I gush, I get off the couch and go into my room and put the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"Oh, have fun," Kate says and I smile we both bid our goodbyes and I get dressed into my high waisted jeans, put on a baggy shirt with and my purple NY hoodie on top, that I got from campus. I put on some white converse. I tie my hair into a high ponytail and put on some light makeup. I grab my satchel and keys and walk out of the apartment.