Chapter Nine - Timeless and Unwanted Kisses

A/N cheesy scenes ahead :) enjoy! A/N *not edited*
Chapter Nine

I woke up today feeling happy for some reason you probably know why. Josh. He's great but if he asked me to be my girlfriend I would say no. When we get back to school - in less than a month now. The school could figure out we were dating and I'll get kicked out of the math club and Josh from the basketball club. Josh needs to be happy after his past of his father forcing him to be what he doesn't want to be.

I feel a strong pairs of hands around my waist. I giggle "hey Joshua." I say.

"Hey cherry blossom." Cherry blossom. What he called me when he pretended I was his girlfriend because he wasn't interested in that Emma girl.

"Why cherry blossom?" I ask.

"Because, Tori they are very attractive flowers."

"So you thought I was attractive at that time." I smirk.

He flushes red. I take that as a yes.

"Tori I really like you." Josh says suddenly.

"Me too." I smile nervously. "But we can't date, let's be friends. This happening too way quickly, one minute we hate each other the next minute we are lip-locking, it's all happening way too fast." I say

"Yeah, yeah I get you I guess we were caught in the moment besides I'm into blondes." He fakes a smile. I forgot he into blondes not brunettes.

"But that could change." Josh winks at me. I raise my eyebrows at him giving his a disapproving look.

"Stop flirting with me." I groan, running a hand through my hair.

"Stop being paranoid then." He says rolling brown orbs.

"I am going shopping, to buy presents so get out so I can get ready." I push him out of our room and close the door. I sigh happily Josh and I are friends and friends only.

* * * * *

I put on my old purple converse. Looking in the mirror one my time seeing if I'm looking okay. I've never been the types of girl to care how I look but now I really care I don't know why though.

"Victoria let me in that damn room now, or I will kill you." Josh bangs on the door I locked. I open the door let him in.

"You took foreve-" he stops looking at me, checking me out for the second time on this vacation I am wearing denim shorts exposing my tan legs, a grey t-shirt with a white cardigan on top.

"Okay, close you mouth and you might want to wipe the drool on the side of your mouth." I whisper in his ear. Josh blushes and I grab my purple messenger bag and walk out of the room taking my key with me. I see Kate and Luke walking out of their room as well. I wave at them and walk over to them.

"Hey peaches." Luke greets. "Hi Tori." Kate says as well.

"Hi you two," I say back "where are you's off too?" I ask noticing they're both dressed casually.

"Taking a walk." Luke answers.

"Do you wanna come along?" Kate asks ever so sweetly.