Living with 12 boys?!

Hey everyone!!! Welcome to a new series💖 I really hope you like this EXO fanfic! Idk if it would be as good as others, but I still hope you guys like it!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Iu's POV
*Alarm goes off*
I got out from under the covers and looked at the clock, 6:00.  I walked over to my bathroom and began my usual routines. After I was done, I walked over to my bed and put on my uniform. I put my homework that were on my desk, in my bag.

'That should be all. I don't think I'm forgetting anything, right?' I thought as I walked out of my room.

I went downstairs and made it to kitchen. There was a letter on the counter.

To Our sweet daughter, Jieun

Jieun sweety, we will be out on another business trip again, dear. I'm sorry we can't be here with you, but while we are gone make sure you eat well okay, honey? And make sure to lock all the doors and windows in case anyone breaks in. And be safe, Jieun. We love you and miss you all ready!

Love, eomma and appa

'Looks like they are on another business trip again... Well, I can't blame them though.' I though as I began cooking breakfast for myself, 'how lonely...'

I put a piece of bread into the toaster and patiently waiting while disrating myself with a magazine about my famous parents. *ding* I walked over to the toaster and grabbed my bread. I grabbed my bag and stuck the bread into my mount and ran out the door locking it. I ate my bread as I walked peacefully to school.

>> fast forward at school gates >>

I walked inside the school gates and made my way into the school. I went to my locker and changed my shoes and made my way to the music room. In the music room there was a grand piano, guitars, mic, and other instruments. I grabbed a guitar and took my notebook out from my bag, flipping through pages.

"I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

When I feel that I'm getting tired of looking myself exhausted
I want to give all my dreams I've kept hard
Every time I feel that I'm lacking in many things more than I have
I lost strength in my legs and drop down

I hope this tears will stop running someday
Someday after this darkness clear up
I hope the warm sunshine dries these tears

Everyday I hold out comforting myself "it'll be alright"
But it makes me afraid little by little
I tell myself to believe in myself, but I don't
Now I don't know how longer I can hold out."

I grabbed my note book and added the new lyrics. *clapping* I looked up to see my best friend, Yoona.

"Annyeong, Iu ! I see your song is going great, have you thought about a name for it yet?" Yoona asked as she sat next to me.

"Haha, yeah it's coming out pretty good so far. And I'm thinking about calling it Someday." I said putting the guitar away.

"It's really good! And I love your voice! <3" Yoona said holding onto my arm. I grabbed my bag and we both walked out of the music room and into the classroom.