The Lantern Festival

Iu's POV

"Kaja, they are probably waiting for us to come." Yoona said leading the way down stairs. We walked down the stair way with 12 boys waiting down stairs patiently.

"Mianhae..."I smiled nervous and so does Yoona. We all walked out of the door and walked outside.

"Do you think we should drive or walk?" Asked Chen.

"Umm how far is the walk?" asked Lay.

"Well the walked isn't that bad and so is the drive." answered Chanyeol. 'How does he know that? Has he been here before?' I thought staring at him

"Yes, Iu? Is there something on my face?" he questioned facing me. I quickly shuck my head and looked down in embarrassment. * kiss scene replays*

"Well than lets walk!" Suho said excitedly.

"What about your fans? If you guys show up revealing yourselves they might notice you guys?" Yoona asked worried.

"Yeah Yoona's right, hyungs." Sehun agreed taking Yoona side. 'Aww they are so cute together!!!' I squealed in my head.

"Okay then, did everyone grab their mask and hats?" asked Suho being the responsible leader. Everyone nodded their heads, grabbing their hats and mask, and adjusting them. We walked out of the door. We all chatted along walking out of the door and to the little town. I was behind the group since Yoona left me for Sehun. 'Wow thanks.' I thought as I watched them talk and laugh at random jokes. *sigh*

"You look cute today..." Asked a voice next to me. I looked up to see him in shock.

"M-mwo..." He said slightly looking away.

"A-aniyo, gumawo." I thanked him smiling to myself.

"Awww I really hope this becomes a thing." Stated back Yoona and Baekhyun with smirks on their faces. We both looked at our sides embarrassed.

"Umm sorry about last night..." He murmured out to me.

"W-why are you saying s-sorry?..." I asked embarrassed.

"For kissing you out of the blue like that..." He apologized.

"Oh, it's okay..." I said awkwardly, but honestly I felt kinda hurt.

>> to the festival >>

"Wow, yeppeun (pretty)." Yoona said in excitement. 'Wow it's still as pretty as ever!' Looking at all the cheerful kids running around, buying food, wearing traditional clothing, and making wishes.

"It's still as pretty as ever." Replied Chanyeol as everyone looked around amazed. 

"Alright everyone, we meet here at 10:00pm okay? Everyone gets a partner, and if your lost come to this spot." Suho said.

"I wanna be with Iu!" Replied Chen grabbing hold of my arm.

"No, I wanna be with Iu!!" Yelled Kai grabbing my other arm.

"What no way, I think I would be better off with Iu then both of you." Argued Luhan joining the fight.

"I wouldn't  mind being Iu's partner." Replied D.O slightly blushing. 'haha how cute.'

"Since we all want to be her partner, we should just let her choose who she wants to be with. " They all said looking at me hopping to be picked, but honestly I had no idea who I wanted to be my partner.