A Day With Baekhyun

Iu's POV
*alarm* I slowly get out of the covers and looked for the clock. It read 9:00. I got up from my bed and was about to head to the bathroom when a knock was heard. I lazier walked to the door opening it to see an awake Baekhyun, also in his sleeping cloths still. He eyed me up and down and quickly turned his face the other way, one of his hands covering his blushed face.

"Y-yah!!! Didn't anyone tell you not to wear cloths like that in front of boys!!" He shouted which most likely made some members wake up. I looked at what I was wearing, an over sized t shirt, and some short shorts.

"Ahh, mianhae." I apologize awkwardly.

"Anyways we'll leave at around 10. I just wanted to let you know. Ohh and wear something comfy." He said awkwardly walking about.

"What was that about?" I mumbled before shrugging it off, closing the door and headed to the bathroom.

>> skip morning routines<<

I walked over to my dresser when my neatly folded cloths were in. I grabbed an orange brown long sleeve and a denim cotton jackets, and some reddish, brownish jeans, along with a black belt. I grabbed my high rise black vans as I went back into the bathroom and tied some of my hairs into a side ponytail, kinda like a half up look. I grabbed my bag and placed wallet and girly things in there along with my charger and some snacks. I looked over at the cloth and it was 9:45. *ding*

(This is her outfit )

Chan:
Have fun today! I wish I was first and then again they saved the best for last ;)

Me:
Lmao I wish! But they really did. Maybe we can an actually date this time since it's only going to be us two ;)

Chan:
It will, I'm already planing even tho it's going to be awhile till it's my turn :((

Me:
Don't worry, I bet it will go by fast :)

Chan:
I hope so :) oh and Bacon is making his way down. Don't have too much fun, Bc I might get jealous :/

Me:
Ahaha arasso. Saranghaeyo <3

Chan:
Judo-saranghaeyo jagiya <3

I closed the door behind me as I walked down the stair. Like Chan said, Baekhyun was already down putting on his shoes. After I was done putting on my shoes, he smiled at me and we both went out.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked him.

"I don't know, just wait and see." He smiled as we both got into the car.

"Henry can you take us to the secret place I told you about, please." He asked.

"Okay Mr. Byun." Henry answered taking us to this 'secret place.'