A Voice Like An Angel

Iu's POV

One by one they all introduce themselves. It was kinda hard to remember all their names, but some how I managed.

"Well it's really nice to meet all of you." I said with a smile.

"I'm very happy I get to meet a beautiful girl like you." A guy came up to me and gently kissed my hand.

*blushes* 'wow what a gentleman.....' I though as I looked at the boy.

"Yah!!! Kai stop it!!!" They all yelled at him.

"I can't just stop I'm drawn to her beauty. And by the way, you're very cute when you are blushing. " winked the boy named Kai.

I quickly turn my face away from embarrassment. 'Omg this can't be happening!!'

"She's embarrassed aw, what a cutie." Kai said with a smile.

'Oh my gosh kill me now!! XD when eomma said they were handsome, she was right.' I was too embarrass to talk so I just stared at the floor... 'Ugh pabo I shouldn't care I have to focus on my music and study! Yes, fighting.' I mentally did in my head.

"Yah, Kai stop messing with her!! You freaking playboy!" The rest of them shouted.

"Anyways are you a fan?" Asked Chanyeol, I think that's his name?

"Umm I guess? I've read a lot about you guys in the magazines, but other then that yeah..." I replied shyly.

"Have you seen any of our music videos though?" asked Suho.

"Umm only 'Call me baby' because my best friend is a very big fan of you guys. The lyrics are well done with the music video. " I said with a smile.

"How old are you?" They all questioned.

"17, why?" I asked confused.

"No reason." They all said.

I just mentally shrugged it off and continue to listen to all their other question.

"Can you sing? And can we call you noona even if we are the same age?" asked Kai.

*giggles* "I don't think it works like that. And yes I do sing. " I answered back with a smile.

"Can you sing for us?!" They all asked.

"Maybe later, okay. Well anyways follow me. I'll show you to your rooms." I said as they followed behind me.

'This is quite a suprise that the famous korean boy band would actually be living here.'  I though as I looked behind me and saw how amazed they were

"Wow your house is huge!!!" They all said in chorus.

'Haha how cute.' I slightly giggled.

"We only have 8 rooms upstairs and each bedroom has their own bathroom. Pick you're roommate and you can have any of these rooms." I said as I went towards the stair way.

"Wait, where are you going?" Asked one of the members.

"Oh, I'm going to cook dinner.But first I have to make a stop at the grocery. " I said.