With You

Chanyeol's POV
"W-what do you mean? Do you remember?" I asked shocked.

"What do you mean, if I remember?" She asked. 'Oh... So she doesn't remember still...'

"Oh... Nevermind it's nothing." I replied back to her.

"Why is it that I feel so comfortable with you as if I knew you?" She said as her smile slightly fading.

"I-I don't know, but it's okay to feel comfortable arou-" but I was cut off.

"But why do I also feel like I've forgotten about someone that was so dearest to me?"She answered with tears falling from her face. 

"And I do't understand why I feel we have met before or we've have done this many times. whenever I try to remember, my head hurts just thinking about it. It's as if I'm forbidden to know." she replied wiping away her tears.

"You shouldn't push yourself to remember someone from your past. When the time is right you'll remember them." I repiled hugging her. I really wanted to tell her, but I just couldn't... I wasn't ready and what if... what if she doesn't want to be with me anymore?? *mentally sigh*

"Chan what if I still can't remember them when they return or something? It feels like this person was, someone really important to me. I'm always getting visions of this little boy and me, we were always together it seemed, and once we got here, I saw us together. I just don't understand, are these visions, do they lead to my past or are they just dreams...." she cried. 

"I'm-" 

"It's okay, you don't have to answer that. I'm sorry for bothering you with all of this." she smiled. I smiled back at her, and pulled her in to a hug. I know she's very hurt,but I can't tell her yet. It's for the best right.

"It's okay, I understand. I'm glad you were able to tell me how you feel. And I know you'll be able to find this missing person in your life, so don't rush it. They might be closer then you think." I replied smiling to myself in relief. 'she thinks about little me, and she called me Chan. It's been quite awhile since I've heard anyone call me that. Iu I'm right here, I wish I can tell you.' We stay there silently as she laid on my shoulders. We stared at the oceans and the moon. It was beautiful at night, but she was even beautiful. I turn to my right to look at her. How the moonlight shined on your beautiful pale skin, how her eyes reflect the moonlight, and the way she tucks her hair behind her eye. She was beautiful, she always was even when she was younger. 

"Look! There's a shooting star! Make a wish!!" She blurted out, closing her eyes and holding her hands together. I looked at her then up at the sky to make my wish. 'my wish was for her to some day remember me.' She was always childish as well, but it was cute.

"Chan, what did you wish for??" She asked with a smile placed on her face. She was always beautiful when she smiled.

"I can't tell you remember? It won't come true." I giggled as I ruffed her hair.

"Yahhh!! Stop you're messing up my hair!!" She giggled as she tried to stop me. We laughed together as we looked up at the sky.

"Who's Chan?" I asked.

"Chan? Did I call you Chan? I'm sorry I use to call the boy in my dreams Chan when we were younger. And I guess I just felt like you remind me of him." She answered with a smile. 

"Ohh." I smiled in relief. 'reminds you of him, huh.'

"But if you don't want to be called that, I can call you something else since it was the little boy's nickname." she blurted out turning to me.

"Haha, it's okay. It's cute." I replied giving her one of my famous smile and ruffing her hair. She smiled back tried to stop my hands. 

"Yah!! Stop get away from me." She giggled running away playfully.