Beach Trip Part 2

Iu's POV

"YAY WERE FINALLY HERE!!" They all shouted running into the building. I just smiled as I walked behind them.

"Wow, it's so big!!" they said in wowed. Then one by one ran upstairs to check out every bedroom there was, and luckily for me, I already had my name and Yoonas name on top of the door.

"Ohh!! I want this room!! Come on lets go!" they all shouted.

"Are they always like this?" asked Yoona giggling.

"haha yeah." I laughed along as we walked to our rooms.

"Wow, it's pretty in here. Omg you still have these pictures??" She asked with excitement.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? " I asked as I started to unpack.

"This place brings back memories doesn't it, Yoona?" I asked as memories filled my head.

"Yeah it does." She replied putting her things on the bed. I walked out to the balcony and watched the beautiful waves and sky. It was so beautiful to look at. I walked back to my bed and started to unpack my cloths and put them into my drawers.

"Wanna go and take a dip in the pool?" I asked.

"Sure. That is why we came here right?" she asked as her face lit up. She grabbed her swim suit and walking into the bathroom. I went out to the balcony again and looked out. The breeze feels so good on my skin.

>> Flash back >>

"Jieun, lets go!" shouted a boy as he grabbed my hand.

"Yah!! You're running too fast!!" I shouted as I tried to keep up with him. He looked back at me and started to get slower.

"Sorry, better?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Y-yeah..." I replied embarrassed.

"Haha you're so cute when you're embarrass." He replied kissing my forehead.

>> Flash back ends >>

'How come I can't remember you? Who are you? Why does it hurt thinking about you? Why can't I remember...' *sigh*

"What's wrong?" asked Yoona.

"Oh you're out of the bathroom, sorry I didn't notice." I answered.

"I can tell. I was called your name like 5 times. So what's been on your mind?" She asked.

"Lately, I've been having lots of flashbacks and dreams about this boy and me. I can't really see him and I don't know who he is. It just bugs me, that I forgot someone that was probably really precious to me. And it seemed like we were in love in my flashback." I answered with another sigh.

"Maybe it's a sign. It'll lead you, back to this lost boy you forgot. And who knows, he can be anyone. Now go get change so we can go for a swim." she replies.

"haha okay." I replied grabbing my things. I wore a cute black and white polkadot bikini, with my flora kimono cardigan, following with a hat.

"I'm ready! Let's go." I replied to Yoona as we both walked out of our room. We walked down the stairs to see everyone already dressed and ready to go.

"Oh we were just about-" Kai said staring.

"Wow... You guys look.... really, really, really, nice." They all replied awkwardly. We both looked at each other than back at them.

"Umm... thanks..." We thanked them awkwardly. We all walked out to the swimming pool/ beach.

"You guys can either go to the beach over there or stay here, where the pool is." I said to them as I watched some of them grabbed surf boards and running to the beach.