Faded Memories

Iu's POV

"Come on, Iu!! The water feels nice!!" shouted Yoona as she began slashing the others. My smile grew bigger as I ran faster to the others. The water felt so nice against my skin since it was really hot outside.

"Feel's nice, huh?" said a voice next to me. I didn't bother looking since I already knew who it was.

"Yeah it does. It's been such a long time since I've last been here." I said looking out at sea.

"Same." He replied.

"Same?" I asked looking at him, but instead met with cold water splashed onto my face.

"YAH!!" I yelled playfully getting him back. Then one by one everyone joined in our little splash game.

"Hey how about we all take a picture to remember this day??" asked Suho. We all looked at one another and smiled.

"Sure! That would be fun!" some shouted as others just replied with a simple yes. Suho ran back to the house and came back with a camera.

"Who's going to take it for us?" asked Chen putting his arm on my shoulder.

"I can." said a voice behind Suho.

"Oh Henry? What are you doing here? I thought I sent you home?" I asked him.

"I do apologized m'ma, but I was told by your mother to keep an eye on the house and to make sure you all have a nice dinner tonight." he answered.

"Well since you are here, Henry. Can you take a picture of all of us, please?" asked Suho.

"Yes, I can." He replied taking the camera from Suho. Suho quickly ran to us and stood next to Lay and Tao. I was in between Chanyeol and Chen, Yoona was in between both Sehun and Kai.

"Alright, 3...2...1... Say Cheese!!" He replied as we all said cheesed and held up peace signs. We hand many funny and formal pictures. After the little photo shoot, we all went back to the house and relaxed in the backyard since it was 5:30pm. We all showered, got dressed, and went down stairs. We all walked out to the backyard to see a beautiful sunset. I saw Lay and other members taking out their camera to get a perfect picture of the sunset.

"Iu, my lady, dinner is ready." he replied as maids and other chiefs came and placed lots of food on the table. Everyone were practically drooling for the food. As they left everyone started to dig in.

"This is so good!!!" shouted Kai.

"Yeah it is!" replied Sehun.

"It's so sweet!" blurred out Chen.

"It's so tasty<3!!" yelled Xiumin while everyone nodded to his comment.

"This is really good. I need to learn this recipe so I can one day be able to cook this." D.O replied.

"I'm pretty sure, you'll learn it really fast. I mean you're D.O!! You're cooking is so good!!" I replied to D.O as he smiled at my complement.

>> After dinner >>

Everyone grabbed blankets while I was the the kitchen getting things. I told the others to set a fire up before I came back.

"Let's see... We have gram-craters, marshmallow, and.... where's the chocolate?" I asked myself as I looked through the cabinets.

"Do you need any help?" Asked a voice behind me. I turned around to see Luhan walking my way. I nodded shyly and he just smiled.

"What is it that you need to find?" He asked smiling at me.