I love you <3

Chanyeol's POV

"Mianhae, Jieun..... mianhae..... I couldn't protect you again...." I whispered as tears ran down my face. I held onto her soft hands.

"Please wake up, Jieun..." I whispered.

>> 3 hours later <<
Iu's POV

*wakes up in shock, panting. Taking deep breathes*  I look to my side and found something locked with my hands. 'Chan.' I smiled as I watched him sleep. I moved my head closer to him, and whispered to his ear.

"I remember now, Chan. I remember you, my love." I smiled as I played with his hair. 'I can't believe I was so blind. You even gave out so many hints. Mianhaeyo, Chan.' I smiled looking at him still playing with his hair.

"Guys hush!! She's probably sleeping!" Said a voice opening the door. They all walked in with balloons in their hands.

"But she's awake, guys?" Said Tao pointing at me. They all looked at me, and then looked at Chan who was sleeping soundly holding my hand with my other hand playing with his hair. They all looked at each other than at me.

"Umm?" They all questioned me.

"... His hair is soft....." Was all I could say. They looked at me once again, but then brushed it off and filled my room with balloons and gifts.

"Here, I *nudge* 'we' got this for you." Smiled Kai handing me a bouquet full flowers.

"Gomawo. These are so beautiful " I smiled at them.

"You're welcome." Kai said walking over to the opposite side of Chanyeol.

"Here, let me put those in the jar for you." Smiled Lay. 'These boys are honestly the sweetest. I can't believe they bought all of these for me.' I though smiling.

"Iu,gwaenchanh-a (are you okay) ?" Asked Baekhyun.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You're crying." Answered Luhan walking closer to me. My hand brushed against my face. I was really crying.

"What's wrong??" They asked  with concern written all over their faces.

"Are you hurt?" asked Baekhyun.

"Do we need a doctor?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Where does it hurt?" asked Luhun.

"I'll go get a doc-" answered Kai, but was stopped.

"Ani, nan gwaenchanh-ayo, I'm just so happy. You guys are honestly the sweetest group of boys I've ever met! But really, you all don't have to do this for me. Thank you all for your kindness. Really thank you." I smiled at them while happy tears trailed down my face. I felt another hand brush away my tears. I looked to my side, and found an awake Chanyeol.

"Well, we are your friends. We'd do anything to make you happy." He smiled.

"Chan." I looked at him now with my eyes even more watery.

"Come on guys lets give them some room." Whispered Baekhyun slightly smirked pulling everyone out of the room, leaving us both in the room.