Can You Look At Me Differently?

Iu's POV

"Jieun, Saranghaeyo." he said facing me.

"M-mwo.." I asked, shocked from his sudden confession.

"Jieun, saranghaeyo. I really do. I felt like I needed to tell you first before any of the other members..." he answered looking at the floor.

"Kyungsoo-"

"I don't need an answer right now, but I just wanted you to look at me differently than just a friend or a brother." he said smiling at me then looking away. We both stood there awkwardly looking at random things. 'I don't know, what do I do? How do I tell him?'

"Well... It's kinda getting chilly out here, we should probably head back in." he said breaking the silents.

"Y-yeah... We should." I answered walking ahead.

>> skip <<

"Aigoo, Iu where did you go ?!" Questioned Yoona. *open door*

"KYAAAA!!!" Screamed Yoona.

"Ya!! Why are you screaming." I laughed.

"You scared me, duh!" She yelled hitting my arm.

"Ya!" I giggled at her.

"Ohh, kyungsoo ?" Yoona said noticing Kyungsoo awkwardly standing in the door way. He slightly waved.

"Ahh mianhae..." we both awkwardly said moving out of the way. He walked past both of us and walk to the others. Yoona looked at me then at the direction he left in.

"So why were you guys together." Asked Yoona.

"He confessed to me.." I answered awkwardly walking up the stairs.

"MWO?!?!" She shouted closing the door.

"Yeah..." I answered holding a pillow.

"What did you tell them?" She questioned taking a  seat next to me.

"He said he didn't want an answer right now, but he wants one, later." I said.

"But... Don't they know about you and... Chanyeol??" she questioned again.

"Hmmmm.. I honestly don't  know. I just came back for goodness sake!" I half shouted.

"Well I mean he hasn't really been home either... He's mostly with you, and I'm sure one of them knows or...." She stopped.

"Or??" I questioned.

"They-"

*Door opens*

"Iu?" doors opens. We both looked up at saw Chanyeol at the door.

"CHAN!!" I smiled, jumping off the bed and running into his arms. He giggled a little and held me close.

"Get a room, love birds!" giggled Yoona walking out.

"What were you guys talking about?" he questioned staring at me.

"I'll tell you about it later, okay." I smiled holding his hands.

"Okay." he smiled as I guided him down the stairs to everyone else. We walked down with everyone in the kitchen. Baekhyun and Kai were holding the cake while everyone was surrounding them throwing confetti.

"JIEUN!!! WELCOME BACK !!!!" They cheered and waited for me to blow the candle. I looked at all of them, something I won't ever forget, is this warmth they shared.

"What are you waiting for, blow it out." smiled Chen. I smiled at them and blew out the candle. We all cheered and laugh together.

>> Skip to dinner table <<