Crepes, Jealousy, Confession

Iu's POV

6:00 am

'Another day, at school, and parents at work.' *sigh* I walked towards my bathroom, looking in the mirror. I turned on the water and began my usual routines. I grabbed my towel on my hanger and wiping my wet face. I placed my towel back, and walked out to my room. I grabbed my uniform from my closet changing out of my pjs. I grabbed my bag with all my textbooks in it with my phone in my hand. I walked down stairs and enter the kitchen which already had D.O in there cooking.

"Good morning." I smiled to him.

"Good morning, Iu." He smiled cooking pancakes (Korean pancake).

"Ohh, yum. Do you need help?" I asked watching him cool.

"No it's okay, but can you set up the table for me? And the drinks?" He asked.

"Sure." I smiled getting the plates and cups on the top shelf. I tiptoe and tried to reach, but I need a stool.

"Here." Said a husky voice before me. I leaned back into a strong hard chest/stomach. He places it down onto the counter. I turned around to see Kris.

"Oh, thank you." I thanked looking at him.

"No problem." He said with the towel around his neck, grabbing a cup of water. 'That was weird, he never talks to me as much, but he seems really nice.' I placed the plates around the table as well as the drinks/cups. Finally done, I grabbed the utensils placing them down. I stopped when I felt a hand on my head

"Good morning, I see you're wearing that necklace I got you." He said with a toothy grin. I giggled at his cuteness.

"Good morning, Chanyeol and yes I am." I smiled as he took his hand off of my head.

"You guys should get a room." Answered Baekhyun. We both giggled at his comment.

"We don't even like each other."I answered slightly lying to myself.

"But you guys act like a couple, or more like a married couple." He answered grabbing a cup of water.

"Haha how?" Chanyeol asked slightly laughing at his comment.

"You guys act as if you've known each other for such a long time." Said baekhyun.

"We don't, but maybe we have." I giggled walking into the kitchen. With the both of them trailing behind arguing about something.

>> After Breakfast >>

"So Iu, how was Chanyeol and you?" asked a smirking Yoona.

"Haha what are you talking about,huh?" I asked trying to play innocent walking to class.

"Don't play dumb with me!! What happened when you got home, huh?! TELL ME WOMAN!!" She shouted.

"Oh my." I giggled.

"Iu, hold up." said a voice behind us.

"Oh great. There comes the devil itself." she answered.

"You forgot your notebook on the counter earlier today, here you go." He smiled handing me my song journal.

"I totally forgot, I thought I put it in my backpack?" I said taking the notebook from his hands.

"Gomawo, Chan." I smiled.

"You're welcome." he answered slightly blushing and rubbing the back of his head.

"Well see you in class, Chan." I smiled waving to him as he waved back.

"See he totally likes you." Yoona said with a smirk on her face.

"No, he doesn't." I answered giggling at the thought.