New Students

Iu's POV
*beep, beep, beep*
I opened my eyes slowly and stuck my head half way out from the covers. I reached my hand over and pressed the snoozed button. I dragged myself out from the covers and made my way to my bathroom. *turns knob, water rushing* I cupped the water and began washing my face, and continued to do my normal routines. After I was finish I walked over to my bed and checked my phone, time read 6:15 am. I got up and walked over to my closet grabbing my uniform.

Kai's POV

"Kai I love you, more than anything. I can't live without you." Iu replied.

"I love you too, Iu. I won't ever let you go." I said hugging her.

We looked at each other never taking our eyes off of each other. Our heads started to move in closer. She closed her eye and I moved my face closer to her face. My lips just inches away from hers.

*beep,beep,beep*

'Ugh what the heck is that noise?' I thought opening my eyes slowly looking around. My eyes soon reached D.O.

"D.O WAKE UP!! TURN YOU ALARM OFF!!!" I shouted throwing on of my pillows at him.

I opened my eyes once again and saw he was still sleeping soundly.

'Aish! Are your for real? He can still sleep through this??!!' I shouted in my head.

I took another pillow on my bed and aimed for his face. *throws pillow viciously at D.O* And this time it worked, he was wide awake.

"Kai what'd you do that?" Said a sleepy D.O.

I watched him as he looked at his clock.

"OH NOO!!!!!!WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP, KAI?!" He shouted as he jumped out of his bed and got ready.

"I did try to wake you up. What are you talking about, huh?!" I defended myself as I got back into the covers.

"Don't sleep for too long Kai. Breakfast will be ready in a while so get ready!" He said as he ran out the door.

'Ugh.... Now I can't sleep! It's all your stupid alarms fault for ruining my dream of Iu and me!!! And it had to be the kissing part too!' I shouted in my head as I dragged myself to the bathroom.

Iu's POV
I quickly got dressed and put my hair in a pony tail. I grabbed my bag and books, and went downstairs. I walked over to the kitchen which was completely empty. ' I thought D.O would be here already?' I thought as I grabbed an apron. Then I suddenly felt two arms from behind that pulled me into a hug. He's face leaned onto my shoulders.

"Let me help you." He said as I felt he's hands moved to my back.

I felt a chill ran down my spine as he was doing this. I could also feel my face heat up. I felt the apron tighten and as soon he was done I quickly turned around.

"Ohh, it's just you. You startle me, D.O." I replied.

"Oh, I was just doing a cute little bow for your apron. And I got some things for breakfast." He said holding two bags.

>> skip to breakfast >>

I set down the plates and cups onto the table. I walked over to the stair entrances.

"Breakfast is ready!!!" I shouted loud enough for them to hear me.

I walked back to the kitchen and grabbed the bowl with fruits and bought it to the table.

"Yah!!! Stop pushing!!!"

"Wae?! You stop pushing then!"

"I SMELL PANCAKES!!"