Trouble

Iu's POV

It was louder in the class then usual since some of the Exo members are here. 'In a way it was getting quite annoying...but luckily the teacher came in. For right now I love you Mrs. Lee!'

"Stand. Bow." Woo Hyun said as the teacher came.

"We have a few nice students. Please come up to the front of the classroom and introduce yourself." Mrs. Lee.

"Annyeong, we are one, we are EXO. It's very nice to meet you." they all said.

"Annyeong, jeo nun Byun Baekhyun imnida." Baekhyun said bowing with a sweet smile.

"Annyeong! Jeo nun Kim Jong In imnida." Kai said bowing  with half a smirk.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeo nun Do Kyung Soo imnida." D.O said bowing with a half smile.

"Annyeong, jeo nun Oh Sehun imnida." Sehun said bowing with a wink.

"Annyeonghaseyo, jeo nun Park Chanyeol imnida." he said bowing with his toothy grin he always give.

All the girls squealed even louder as they all walked to the back of there room and sat in their seats. Kai was in front of me, Chanyeol next to me, Baekhyun across me, and Sehun nexted to Baekyung. 'I was totally surrounded by them...what a way to make me uncomfortable...agioo...'

>> skip to lunch >>

"Iu!!! Why didn't you tell me EXO li-" I quickly covered her mouth and quickly looked around hoping not one heard her.

"mmhh!!!!!" she yelled.

"Shhh stop being so loud!!! If any of their fans find out or even hears then I'm dead!" I whispered to her as I removed my hand from her mouth.

"But why didn't you tell your best friend her favorite band is living with you?" she pouted.

"This is exactly why I didn't tell you." I sighed.

"Hey Iu and Yoona!! Wanna come eat with us?" shouted a voice from behind. We both turned around and saw a happy Sehun.

"Umm sure." I said as he walked in between us and put his arm on both our shoulders. I could feel daggers digging into my back as we walked into the cafe. We all got in line, but the line was quite long again today. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a apron and put on an hair net.

"Oh look, it's Iu to the rescues!" said Mr. Choi with a happy grin on his face.

"Ne." I said smiling back at them.

"Oh look she also brought friends! Very handsome friends." said Mrs. Hyun. I turned around and was shocked to see almost all the Exo members putting on apron and hair net.

"We'll help out too." Chanyeol said giving us, or more like it seem to me, one of his toothy grin. I could feel my face heat up a little bit and my heart skipping a beat as he smiled. I quickly looked away in embarrassment quickly making my way to serve the other students. They follow behind and started their part.

"Annyeong, I hope you enjoy your food." I smiled as I scooped the rice and put it on his bowl.

"Gomabseubnida. Noona will you be helping out again tomorrow?" he asked as a hint of blush was shown on his face. 'how cute. haha' I thought as he blushed a little more.

"Maybe, if the line gets long again." I said to him with a smile. He smiled and bowed slightly and walked to the next station. I suddenly felt a slight nudged to my elbow. I looked up and saw Chanyeol.

"Shouldn't you be paying attention to your other customers instead of talking?" he said pointing me in the head with his index finger. 'I swear my heart skipped a beat when he did that. His face was pretty close to my face too...And I swear I felt glares at us....' He then turn back to the customers and began serving them and giving them his heart melting grin. 'HEART MELTING??! What is happing to me? Ugh whatever I need to focus on serving the students. Okay we can do this, fighting~' I mentally did it in my head as I served the other students. Are a while of serving we took our break, and bought our food. We all walked back to a table where Yoona was sitting eating her food and reading her book. We all stay down on the table and started to eat. She still didn't seem to notice us, since she was too interests in her book.