3. Oh the irony.

Anna POV:

I suddenly woke up by Sarah poking me. I tried opening my eyes and saw that it was morning. I was also on the couch, covered in food.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"9:45. We over slept." She said.

"SHIT. I'm going to be late." I yelled, prancing up and running to the bathroom. I didn't even bother locking the door or checking my phone or anything of that matter. I started the shower as fast as I could and hopped in.

"Eww." I said as the water was still cold. But it woke me up more than I was. I was pretty much awake given I was panicking about being late. I had 45 minutes to get ready and be at the studio in time for that band to be there. Hopefully traffic wasn't bad.

I washed my hair as fast as I could and turned off the shower. I wrung out the excess water in my hair and braided it to the side. I quickly put on some eyeliner and mascara and lip gloss.

I ran out of the bathroom, kinda naked and into our closet. I got a red bra and matching panties on and tried to find a suitable outfit.

I found a vintage styles dress that was white and had black roses on it. I paired it with pink/peach lace Oxford dress shoes and a black blazer.

I found an old Tiffany key necklace that I haven't worn in ages. Some fake pearl earrings and a gold ring with a black bow on it.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn. I clean up nice.

"Sarah if you want to go in leaving now." I called out getting my purse and heading out the door.

I heard footsteps behind me and then the door slam.

"Did you lock it?" I asked, calling behind me as I ran to the elevator.

"Of course. What's the hurry?" Sarah asked.

"I have a photo shoot today with a new band-" I looked at my phone.

10:17AM

"In 13 minutes. I don't think I will be there in time." I said, becoming very worried. I always found something to worry about. Always something.

"Keep it positive. You will be there. All the negativity isn't good. It puts you down to fail!" Sarah announced as we didn't even bother with the subway.

We both ran onto the street in need of a cab. Both waving our hands, nothing. Not one fucking empty cab. Shit. 10:20

Take a deep breath...deep breath.

Finally, a cab pulled up in front of us and we both jumped in.

"5th and park, Simmons photography." I said to the driver.

"Ok." He said and began driving.

"Please drive as fast as you can." I said, worry in my talking.

"I will try my best." He said back, swerving from lane to lane.

"Thank you." I said.

I turned to Sarah who was textin on her phone.

"Texting Lucas?" I asked, curious.

"Yeah." she said not looking up from her phone.

"I like what you're wearing by the way." I said not being able to see what she was wearing before.

She had a cute white spring dress with a belt and a denim vest. Of course, she was wearing her new shoes, a bow necklace, a heart ring, and had minimal makeup on.