11. The film geek and rockstar.

Anna POV:

"Excuse me, you're in my seat." Sarah said with a very noticeable attitude.

She stood there with her hand on her hip and waited for the boy in her seat to look up and acknowledge her.

"LUCASSSSS" Sarah screamed when she saw him sitting in her seat. I laughed.

I looked up at Dougie and he looked confused. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and whispered in his ear. "That's Sarah's boyfriend." He looked down at me and smiled.

I went back to Sarah. "What are you doing here? I thought you had tests this week?" Sarah asked Lucas who stood up.

He kissed her and then replied. "Anna called me and told me to come." He said.

Sarah looked over at me and smiled. "OMG ANNA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW." She screamed, hugging me tightly.

I stroked her back, not in a creepy way. "Your welcome. It's better than being the third wheel." I explained.

"I'm not complaining." Sarah said which caused me me to chuckle.

Lucas moved down to his actual seat to give room for Sarah Dougie and I. We all sat down in our seats and watched the teams warming up.

I nudged Sarah. "Lucas and Dougie need to get introduced to each other."

Sarah nodded. "Lucas this is Dougie, Anna's boyfriend." Sarah explained.

Dougie and Lucas came forward in their seats and shook hands. "Lucas Jensen." Lucas greeted.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Dougie Poynter." Dougie said smiling. They would get along. A least I hope they would.

"You're from England I assume." Lucas asked as me and Sarah sat there watching the warmups.

"Haha. Yeah. It's my accent, isn't it?" Dougie said nonchalantly.

"Yes. It gave it away." Lucas said laughing.

Sarah and I were in the middle of their conversation. Sarah spoke up. "Why don't you 2 guys sit next to each other and get to know one another?" Sarah offered.

They nodded their heads and we all moved around. So it was Lucas, Dougie, me then Sarah. They continued their conversation and I didn't really pay attention. I brought my focus to the NYR team.

Dougie POV:

Well. I just met Sarah's boyfriend, Lucas. Pretty nice guy. Anna and Sarah suggested that we move seats so Lucas and I could talk.

"Alright. So what are you doing here in America?" Luca asked filling his previous pointing out that I'm British.

"I am actually here for work. Umm. In in this band called McFly, with 3 other guys and we're looking to perform here." I explained watching some players on the ice.

"Ahh. That's cool! So are you guys like famous?" Lucas asked enthusiastically.

"Well," I paused thinking of what to say. "-we are very much so in England, we're working on acknowledgement over here." I explained, trying not to be narcissistic.

"That's good! What instrument do you play? Do you sing?" He asked. I was getting swarmed with questions. I guess it wasn't that bad.

"I play the bass and yeah I kind of sing. I'm not lead vocals but I sing sometimes." I explained. "So what do you do?" I asked.

"Me? Oh I'm currently a student at the City University of New York. I'm majoring in European History." He explained.

"Nice! I feel embarrassed because I didn't go to college." I said embarrassed.