5. Dreams

Anna POV:

"I have a plan." Sarah said as I walked back and fourth, pacing.

"What?" I asked breathing heavily.

"Will you calm down? And stop hyperventilating. Alright so the guys were getting Chinese food, we can eat on the second floor where there is a dining room. I can casually ask what the guys did before McFly and maybe something will come out." Sarah explained sitting on the edge of my desk watching my pace back and forth.

"Alright. We can do that. If nothin happens I will man up and talk to him." I said trying to get my thoughts straightened out.

"Lets get you cleaned up." Sarah said escorting me to the bathroom. We got in there and I wiped the running mascara off and tried to make it look like I hadn't been crying. However, I had nothing really to cover my red, puffy eyes.

Sarah hugged me again. "Anna, It's going to be fine. Stop worrying."

"Thanks." I said at a loss for words.

"Lets go upstairs, eh?"

"Yeah. Lets go get them." I said.

Sarah laughed, trying to get my happiness levels up. It didn't work that well but I give her credit for trying.

Up in the studio were the guys, playing their guitars and Harry was drumming the floor with drumsticks. And Dougie, he was playing his bass, like he used to when we were loners and had no one else. He would play me songs and teach me how to play them on the guitar so we could play together.

ANNA! Snap out of it. I need to stop.

"When might we be expecting food?" I asked pulling off my blazer that was buttoned, covering my sleeveless dress.

All the guys stopped their playing and looked over at me. Eyeing that I took my jacket off.

"Like 15 minutes." Harry said tapping his drumsticks on the floor.

"How much stuff did you get?" I asked, afraid to know the answer.

Dougie looked at me, smiling. "ALOT!" Every time he talked to me I melted.

I laughed. "I guess you have to eat." I said sitting down next to Danny on the floor. Sarah sat down next to Tom who was sitting next to Harry who was sitting next to Dougie then Danny then finally me.

"Yes we do..." Dougie paused. "We are grown men. We need food!" That caused everyone to laugh.

I looked over at Sarah and she gave me "the look." I brushed it off.

"So what were you playing?" I asked.

They all laughed and looked at each other. "Are we missing something?" Sarah asked.

"No. We were just randomly playing songs." Danny said look from me to Sarah. "Wanna play a song?" He asked me.

"I don't have a guitar here. It's at my apartment." I said, letting them know the truth.

"I have another acoustic, over there." Tom said offering his guitar.

"I can't." I said.

Dougie spoke up. "Why?"

I looked at Sarah and she was smiling. "OH FINE. you guys win." I said.

They all cheered. I got up and walked over to the guitar and bass cases. There were 6 of them.

"Which case?" I asked.

"The black one." Someone said.

"They're all black." I said back.