9. Yellow, Red, Orange Paint

Anna POV:

"On you finally decided?" I asked Dougie as he walked in wearing plain grey sweat pants.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh." He sang.

"Speaking of singing...when can I hear your album?" I asked.

"NEVERR!" He shouted.

"Fine fine. Want a blanket?" I asked.

"Doesn't your bed have a blanket on it?" He asked questioning my offer.

"Fine! You don't get a special blanket." I said laying on my bed, pulling my blanket over me.

"Keep calm and kill zombies. That's nice." He said.

I half smiled. "Yeah. Uh. I watch too much of the Walking Dead." I said.

"What's that? Nevermind." He asked then must have known I would have talked about it.

He laid down on my bed and put his arms around me, I smiled.

The movie started and we laid there watching as Mark Wahlberg came on the screen. He was one of my favorite actors.

The movie rolled through the credits and showed mark wahlberg as Chris cole and Timothy ophylant practicing as a cover band for steel dragon.

The next 20 minutes went by faster than I thought and it was the scene when Jennifer Anniston pierces Mari Wahlbergs nipple. I never liked this part, it was gross.

"Eew. That's so gross. Please don't do that." I said looking at Dougie.

He laughed in disgust. "I've had a lip piercing and nose ring, they all got infected. I have Gages, and tattoos, I think I'm done for life." He said.

We went back to the movie and it wasn't too long after Jennifer Anniston left Mark Wahlberg, in the movie, that I fell asleep.

----

I heard my alarm go off, and I breathed out of my nose in annoyance. I looked over to see Dougie peacefully sleeping.

His arm was around me and the TV was still on. I slithered out of his grasp as best as I could without waking him. I turned off the TV and walked down the hall.

I got a white sweater with a pink heart on it, purple skinny jeans and white doc martens. An infinity necklace and a black over the torso bag.

I walked in my room to see Dougie still sleeping. I laughed. I walked over to him. I sat on the bed and leaned over to his face. I smiled before I kissed him.

His blue eyes fluttered open and he pulled me closer to him. He kissed me deeper and smiled. I stopped him.

"Awh!!! Come on!!" He complained sitting up." He said.

"Boo hoo!! I have to go to work. You can come as long as you don't distract me." I explained standing up and fixing my shirt.

"Yeah, the band doesn't have anything to do today so I can go with you." He said rubbing his eyes.

"So, I have tickets for the Rangers and Bruins game later, want to go?" I asked, I had an obsession with the New York Rangers.

"Yeah. I guess, I don't know much about hockey." He said shrugging his shoulders and looking to the side.

"I can help you understand it. I've gotten into it. And you will NOT like the bruins." I said, despising the Boston bruins, the rangers were the BEST hockey team.

"That will be nice so I'm not just sitting there completely clueless." He explained giving me a assuring look.

"You'll be fine! Well I have to go to work!" I said.