16. Hearing but not really

Anna POV:

"And that's how Dougie and I started going out." I finished explaining to Shania who sat on her stool eating her pizza, wide eyed.

"Wow. I can't believe you guys met up like that. Of all places McFly chose to shoot pics at your studio!" Shania shouted enthusiastically.

"I know. Strange. But I was really surprised that Doug finally made it. I mean he always had extreme potential but he's had a lot of shit in his life." I explained sitting on the stool opposite Shania, Indian style.

"Yeah I understand. He seems really nice. Can't wait to meet him." Shania said loudly.

I laughed. "He's a sweetheart. He's here with his friend, Tom who plays guitar in McFly. They're in the music shop downstairs." I explained resuming to eat my pizza.

"Haha. Who knows when they will get out of there!!" Shania shouted.

"Jesus Shania stop shouting. It's just us." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"No it's not. There's two guys standing behind you with skateboards and guitar cases." She pointed out with her finger.

"No kidding." I said and turned around to see Tom and Dougie standing there awkwardly.

"Oh that's just Tom and Dougie. No big deal." I say turning back to Shania.

"As if we don't matter? And this is a bass. Not a guitar." Dougie said throwing his bass case onto the counter onto Shania's book.

"Not really. And Shania doesn't know the difference between a bass and guitar. Let alone ones in cases." I said defending Shania.

"Ooohhh. Figured you would tell her I played bass. Not guitar." Dougie said and I looked at Tom with wide eyes.

I rolled my eyes and opened the case to his new bass. It was pink and sparkly. "What happened to the black one?" I asked looking at the pink one.

"Eh. I wanted a pink one." He said.

"How manly of you Dougie. Anyways this is Shania. One of my friends. Shania this is Dougie, my beau." I say introducing them.

"And this is Tom." I say adding Tom in as well.

"Nice of you to recognize me." Tom says rolling his eyes and sighing through his nose.

I brush his comment off. "Hey I'm hungry. Anna feed me some food." Dougie says childlike.

I wrinkle my forehead and furrow my eyebrows. "Uh excuse me, you have two hands and two feet. Go get pizza yourself." I say sassily.

"I'm actually really hungry." Shania says and I laugh.

"I am too. Shania, get another worker to be in charge and let's go get ourselves some pizza." I say confidently. And walking out of the book store with my skateboard in tow.

Dougie and Tom follow Shania and I with their new instruments and skateboards.

I lead them to the pizza place and we get about three slices per person. Can you tell that we're hungry?

"Hey. How about we go sit on the dock like Anna said before?" Tom says and we all agree.

The four of us sit on the edge of the water with our legs dangling off the edge of the dock.

"So you guys have albums out?" Shania asks the guys.

"Yeah we have three!" Dougie says.

"Seriously. And you won't let me listen to them." I say stuffing my face with more and more pizza.

"Yes we will. We should go now and listen to them with Danny, Harry and Sarah." Dougie and Tom say at the same time.

"Yeah but we have to take a taxi with your stupid instruments. Costing me money Doug I swear!" I say standing up and grabbing my board.

"She's always been like this, Tom." Dougie says and I throw my skateboard at him.

"Ow." He says still eating his pizza, sitting down.

"Haha. You know I love you!" I say bending down getting my board.

"Yeh." He says through eating food.

"C'mon let's go listen to these albums were hearing so much about but not actually hearing them." Shania says standing up and taking my hand in hers.

"By the way, this relationship is so much better than Dougie and Anna. SHANNA forever." Shania says laughing.