Epilogue

December of that year...

The hours of waiting were dreadful. Albus could hardly contain himself. His leg shook everytime he sat and his finger constantly tapped the rhythm of an old Muggle song he knew was by Micheal Jackson. It wasn't just nervousness, but just as well anxiousness. What would his parents say? How would it be like? Albus began to think it wasn't such a great idea after all. But he had waited so long! Oh so very long! No, it was more than worth it. Narcissa was worth it.

He hadn't even told his parents! The only one that knew a word about it was Lily. Not like he had told her. His mum was always pleased to have visitors for Christmas, since she decorated the house so nicely. This time, Albus had proposed to bring someone to have a Christmas dinner with.

"Who would it be?" Asked his mum.

"A girl from school... I've been wanting for her to come for a while now, but it's complicated." The last part slipped.

"Girl?" His father, Harry, raised his eyebrows.

"Er- yes." Albus felt his face flush.

Harry finally decided to peek his head from the Daily Prophet. "Is she...?" Anything of yours? He knew his father meant.

Albus felt hot. "No!" He squeaked.

"Do you...?" Want her to be?

"Er-" Albus searched for words to explain.

"Oh, obviously. All right. I'll stop teasing you." His father grinned at him. "So you won't tell us who she is? Not even me?"

"You'll have to wait." Was all Albus could say before he ran to his room and locked the door. Had he done a mistake by inviting Issa?

No. No. No. No. He repeated in his head.

Issa was going to come, and he'd have a great time with her. And this time, he didn't care if her heart couldn't take it, he was going to kiss her.

Albus looked at his broom. He could maybe take her on it with him, or was she too afraid? It would be great though he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. How would she be dressed? Albus couldn't picture her in anything, but he thought she'd look good in about everything.

Issa's family would come. That meant Scorpius. Albus wasn't very fond of his evil stares and glances. It almost made him uncomfortable being with Issa when he was around. Almost. He didn't let this guy get to his nerves. Scorpius wasn't menacing to him.

Albus lay on his bed, only thinking. About Issa, of course. What else? She had become a must-think-about thing in his head. Specially these days, when it was vacation and he couldn't see her, but he had something to fix it.

His heat gave a hurting pound when the loud song of the door bell filled the house with it's noise. Albus remembered when that sound used to be annoying, now it was like the bells of heaven. He leaped down the stairs. His feet scarcely touching the ground. His father had beat him to the door, he opened it with a smile, knowing they were the visitors. Draco and his wife were standing on the footsteps of the house. Albus could only make out their hair, but it was clear to him who it was. His father looked over his shoulder and gave Albus a look, who had only just reached the bottom. Harry's smile twitched.

"These are who you invited?" He asked, in a hissing kind of way. His fathers eyes could have killed him on the spot. They had a incredulous look in them. His mother saved him. Ginny opened the front door without the slightest change of expression when she saw who it was. With a nice smile, she welcomed the visitors.

"Draco, Astoria, glad to see you've arrived. Come in, please!" As soon as she said it, the tension decreased. The Malfoy's entered the house as if it were hunted, and then Narcissa stepped inside. She took a look at the house. First right, in the direction of the dining room, then at the ceiling with the crystal chandelier, and finally she turned left to lock eyes with him. Hers gleamed and she couldn't help but let her lips crack into a smile.