Why me?! (4)

I run back home as fast I can, everyone probably thinks I'm a complete freak even more than before but maybe just maybe I may be one.

I reach the house and slowly open the door hoping my moms not here, I really don't feel like talking about what happened today. "Mom, are you here" I call out into the house. Getting no answer just complete silence inside, so I assume she is still at work. Running up to my bedroom I get my computer out and listen to some music while scrolling down my social media.

A loud bang of a door goes through the entire house and I take my earphones out "Mom is that you?" I call out.

No answer, I get up and walk down the hallway, stopping in front of the bathroom door I start to see water coming out underneath it. I try and open the door but it's locked. Putting all of my body weight against it opens.

The entire bathroom is flooded; the water wetting my shoes. Walking slowly towards the bath tub to turn off the tab so I don't slip in the water. With a loud bang the door closes and the lights switch off. Running to the door I try kicking it open "HELP HELP!!" I shout out hitting the door with my body.

It is pitch black inside and I don't know what to do. My mom won't be back for the next 2 hours. I start to panic and run towards the door to try and break it down, it doesn't budge and I fall to the floor on to my arm which is  currently burning from the impact of the door.

Getting up I rub my arm, I turn to look at the mirror and behind me I see the little girl. I try to move but I'm stuck in place, slowly the little girl takes her hands around my neck and strangles me. I struggle to break free and breath, I try to scream but I can't.

A knock at the door stops everything and I fall to the floor trying to catch my breath. "Nicole are you okay?" I know that voice from anywhere it's Mandy. I get up from the floor and run
over to her and just cry inside her arms letting everything out. "It's okay shhh... Sh..." Mandy assures rubbing my back.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Well that just happened, well hope enjoyed And stay tuned to find out what happens next

Ps: sorry for any mistakes in this book, like I said no one is perfect