Me you more❤️ (21)

We pull up in front of our houses, I try to open the door but Parker doesn't want to let go of my hand. I raise my eyebrows at him. He rolls his eyes and let's go "Don't forget to meet me at the lake at 1:00pm", I shoot him a quirky smile. "Sure thing Hot stuff", he laughs while I get out the car and race up to my porch. I place my hand on the cool handle hesitating to open it. I take a deep breath and open it to find my mum busy cooking something on the stove. I'm about to just pass her and go upstairs but something inside me told me to sit down on one of the stools. One thing has been bugging me ever since I found out about the necklace, I open my mouth to say something but then closed it again. When I finally find my tongue I say the words;

"Did you drop Kate at one point in her life?", my mum spins around at my sudden question.

"Yes, at one of her birthday parties. She hit her head", I take a deep breath and exhale slowly. "Did she ever own a music box", my mum sighs and fully turns around to look at me. "Yes, I got her one on the same day I accidentally dropped her". I slowly nod my head and head upstairs. I pass my parents room but something told me to go inside, which I did. I look around for a bit but then got bored and turned around. Just as I'm about to go out, their closet door creaks open. I turn around and walk towards it, I open it completely.

I see nothing but clothes hanging, I pull away the clothes and inhale deeply as I see the witchcraft things but what really shocked me was the picture of me, Kate and Jessica with a red upside down cross on it.

I stumble backwards from shock, I start to hear footsteps coming closer. I quickly close the doors of the closet and roll under the bed. Moments later I start to see my mother's feet walking around the room. My heart rate picks up as she kneels in front of the bed, sweat trickles down my forehead as she puts her hand on the floor. She lowers her head just enough to see me, she pulls me with the force out from under the bed. She lifts me up by my collar. "I DID IT FOR US", She says as she throws me across the room my head hitting the wall behind me and I feel the blood come down the back of the neck. "I needed three people for a sacrifice. Kate was 6, Jessica was 16 and your 18. 3x6 is 18. Once you have been taken completely then I can finally have complete power to share with your father and then we can be powerful together. Kate and Jessica just had to die didn't they, that's why I made sure you couldn't", a sinister smile creeps onto her face sending chills down my back.

"You're sick, so SICK", she laughs in a sinister manner. She comes closer and starts to play with my necklace. I spit in her face, she stands back and laughs while wiping it off. "Do you know the pain I had to through because of all of this?", she shrugs the smile not leaving her face. I run out the room and go into my room; tears spilling down my face as I pack my bag with the things I need tonight. I go to my closet and grab the thing that breaks my heart to hold but none the less I put in my bag. I run out my room and out the house passing my mother's cynical laughter.

I get in my car and start to start it up. I wipe away my tears and drive with such speed I'm surprised I'm not being pulled over to the lake, I look at the time on my watch its only 11:30pm. I might be an hour early but I just couldn't stand to be in that house any longer.

When I get there I walk towards the lake, I see the opening and go through it. I Sit down on the ground, I close my eyes as the cool summer wind hits my face; blowing my hair back. It's been a good life. Flashbacks of my childhood come back to me.

Flashback

5 years old

I dig my hands into the mud and feel the warmth of it, I feel a tap on the shoulder and I spin around too quickly. The mud flies onto my Parents faces, I fall to the muddy ground and feel my dad lift me up, muddy and all to swing me around. Laughing till my stomach hurts, he throws me to the mother. My mother catching me swiftly in her arms. I giggle as she digs her fingers into me; tickling me.