Stop... (14)

"Okay class open up your books to page 69", the teachers voice echoes through my head. I turn my head and stare out the window. The soft breeze hitting me, lessening the pain in my head.

I close my eyes and breath in the smell of trees, coming from outside. Why does these things have to happen to me. Im not going to lie, I am terrified of whats to come after yesterday nights occurrences. I pull up my sleeve and look at the number. I rub my fingers along it.

I sigh deeply as I hastily pull down my sleeve down. Anger is boiling inside me, clenching my fists I take steady breaths.

After I calm down I asked to be excused to the bathroom. I get up and walk down the halls, the echoes of my shoes following me. Soon following are an extra pair of footsteps walking to my direction. An unknown rage is building, I need to go before its too late. I start walking faster,the other pair of footsteps does the same. My shoulder is pulled back, making my body come face to the person. I look up and see its Rebecca. The queen bee of the school.

"What did you do with Hunter", she sneers. I bite down on my teeth to stop the tears.

"What ever you did you better stop, he is mine", she says matter of a fact.This hits my trigger point. But I have to fight what ever the thing is trying to do to me. I take a deep breath, exhaling I turn on my heels and walk away.

"You better stop running from me!!!" she shouts. I hear her running towards me to pull my hair back and make me fall to the ground. "Stop" I grumble my fist clenched.

"Or what your gonna 'attack' me" she scoffs. Its takes all my power to get up and walk past her but to be pulled back again by my hair. She is seriously testing me. I have had enough. I get up and look her right in the eyes, her eyes are full of annoyance but soon replaced by fear. Perfect. I blow a small wisp of air in her face. She flies through the air, landing on her back I walk towards and hover over her. I bend down and whisper in her ear "I told you to stop, maybe listen next time". I stand straight and walk back to class.

I take my seat and lean back in my seat. A small grin grows on my face, full of satisfaction. I start to hum to my favourite song 'wide awake' by Katy Perry. Swaying in my seat, eyes closed. A loud bang makes me stop, I open my eyes to see the teacher staring down at me.

"Are you even listening Nicole", irritation evident in his voice. I stare deep into his eyes, his face which was full of anger is now completely emotionless. He turns around and walks to the fire alarm and pulls it. The whole class is filled with screams of happiness, everyone racing to get out. I grab my bag and walk out. I laugh silently to myself. I walk out of school, the cool breeze hitting my skin I smile.

__________________________________

I fall down onto my bed. I rub my temples. What have I done. No matter how hard I try I cant control what is happening to me. I feel so useless. I sigh a deep sigh and walk downstairs to find my mother cooking in the kitchen. I sit at one of the chairs at the counter top, as I sit down my mom looks at me. "Mom I just want you to know that I love you, and whatever is going to happen to me I'm sorry. I cant control this thing inside me, I wish I could but I cant. I love you so much" I say as a tears rolls down my cheek. "Oh honey I love you too, but your not making sense".

I gasp as I feel it returning, I try and push it away but I cant. Its stronger than how it was this morning. My eyes closed shut, I open it and look at myself in the reflection of the fridge. My eyes are full of darkness. I get up and walk to my mother, I blow a small wisp of air, not to strong but strong enough for her to fall down. I climb on to her and grab her by the neck. I scream a piercing scream as I hit her head rapidly against the white tiles, that are now being filled with blood.

It leaves me. I look down at what I have done. I cup my mouth to stop the screams of despair leaving me, I fall down next to my her. I look into her life less eyes.

What have I done?