Day two (21)

Hey. This is Chiara here. My name is water_shield and you should go check out my book: our ugly mistakes. I'm Anya's best friend and her craziest. Trust me, she will make you cry at the end of this book. You will also hate her. But I hope you enjoy this, I love you guys and I love Anya that's why I'm telling y'all this. Byeee xoxoxo (ps. I'm doing this because she has 778 reads, jealousy right here 😂) Chiara. <3

-----------------------------

Opening my eyes I find myself in my bed with the blankets covering me and the curtains flying around. I try and when I mean try I mean fail to pull the blankets off my body. My body feels like it's been run over several times then thrown down a mountain. As slowly and as carefully as I could; I get out of bed. I walk to my window to see Parker sitting on the sill reading a book.

Wait what. He reads

I did not see that coming.

He turns his head to me, shocked to see me he drops the book out the window. "Great" he mumbles loud enough that I can hear him. I hold in a chuckle and turn around walking to my bathroom. I stop in my tracks when I remember something. I turn around to him to see him with another book, "Parker" I call. Upon hearing his name he drops the book again. He looks up at me and gives me an 'are you serious' face. I shrug carelessly.

"My car, I need you to give me a ride there so that I can get it", I ask with a straight face. A smirk reaches his face.

"What if I don't?" He asks.

"Well then I will find someone else to drive me", I state crossing my arms on my chest.

"Okay I have an idea, I drive you to go get your car but then you have to do something for me. It's a win-win situation, I get something and you get something". I process what he says in my head and think. Am I really gonna pass up a ride?

"What do I have to do?"

"Still deciding" he gives me a smug look. Rolling my eyes I nod my head earning a smirk from him.

"Knew you couldn't resist me, meet outside in 10 minutes". I roll my eyes at his remark and go into the bathroom to take a shower. Being the forgetful person I am I forget to bring my clothes with me or close my curtains. I wrap my towel around my body and open my door the slightest just enough that I can see that Parker is not in his room. I race towards the curtains and shut it.

After I'm dressed I grab a small bag that has everything I need for emergencies. My purse, a bunch load of sweets just in case I get hungry, the extra pair of car keys and other womanly stuff. I take my phone and also throw it in there, I take one last look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing (picture on the side on the left). Satisfied at my outfit choice I go downstairs. My parents are nowhere in sight so I go out the door with no questions asked.

I find Parker leaning against the car I start to walk towards him. Instead of opening the door for me he just gets in, I scoff and open the door for myself. We drive in silence for about 3 minutes before I got bored. "Have you decided what you want me to do?"

"I have a few ideas but it's not decided". I sigh at his words and look out the window. The trees passing by fast from the speed of the car.

We arrive and I immediately search for my car, surprisingly I find it exactly where I parked it last time. I give Parker a smile "thank you" I say in a high pitched voice. He chuckles. I'm about to open the door but Parker's hand grabs my arm, I turn to look at him a confused look on my face.

"I've decided what I want?". Now this I have to hear, I put all my focus on him. "Okay, what?"

"You have to" he stops and looks me dead in the eye. His eyes are emotionless.