Day one (20)

Oh and they are on the Christmas break😉

________________________________________

I put all the things that have happened to me in the search bar and press enter. In front of me is a swarm of websites all consisting of the same general topic. Demonic possession.

I open the first website and start to read.

As soon as you have been lured in, satisfaction becomes ever more elusive and death is the sure result. Satan gives temporary power to those who believe his lies. Satan's poweris predicated to Human belief in lies.

I open another website.

Demonic possession is when a persons body is being possessed and their soul is takenaway from a demon.

Another one.

There are early stages of possession before it takes place. You would first receive several occurrences where there will be constant ringing in your ears and be marked with the number 666 on your right wrist then you could experience doing things you do not want to do. You would experience paranormal events as well as the Devils messenger (the black Raven) following you around and giving you a mark (a bite). Every person has their own way in figuring out when the possession will take place. Sometimes it takes years before it happens but it could also just take seconds.

The time is coming.

I have a feeling that the time is soon, for all I know it could happen tonight or now or in a week. Ugh I don't like this, I don't know why this has to happen to me from all people. I don't deserve this and I'm pretty sure no one else does. I look around me and see my room in the mess it is I sigh. Getting up I start to clean up my room, which takes about an hour.

After I'm done I hear a knock on the window, assuming it's Parker I get up and walk over to it. What I see knocks the air right out of me, in front of me I see the following written out in a black liquid across my window.

6 days, 6 hours 6 minutes before its time. Enjoy

After I have read it, I quickly grab a random shirt that is lying on my dresser and wipe of the message. Before Parker sees it and starts asking questions to which I can't answer. And possibly also that it's not really nice to have a message written out in a black substance for you on your window. Quite frankly it's disturbing.

After the black substance is completely off my window, I sit down on my bed and take my phone that's next to me. I open my contacts and scroll down the list till I find Mandy's number, I hesitated for a moment before I press the call button. I bring the phone up to my ear and hear it ring. It goes to voice mail, I bring the phone down from my ear and put it next to me. My eyes burn and I feel the tears forming but I shake it off and have a quick shower. I change into a black Jean, a plain green shirt and my leather jacket with a pair of white converse. I grab some money from my desk and go downstairs to find my parents in the kitchen having a conversation with each other. Ignoring them I sneak out the house and I close the door behind me.

I haven't had a proper conversation with my parents and I don't plan on having one. Don't get me wrong or anything, I still and will always love them but what they hid from me. I just don't think it's gonna be easy to trust them or forgive that easily. I unlock my car and get in it. I reverse out the driveway and onto the road. I drive to the closet café that I know off in silence.

I arrive there and sit at the empty table far back in the corner. I pull up the ends of my jacket at my wrists and see my skin healed, it healed a while ago. The numbers still remain on it. I sigh and pull it down; looking ahead of me. A waitress notices me and comes towards me. A bright smile on her face, I smile a faint smile back at her. She asks for my order and I give it her. Which is of course a classic strawberry milkshake.