Game plan

Parkers POV

"Okay what's the plan?", Jessica asks. Currently we are in my room and we have just finished reading everything there is to know about demonic possession. We have learned that they could have the ability to speak a different language and know things about other people that has not been told to them before. The ability to levitate things and themselves when in a state of demonic possession. Interesting stuff I must say.

"The plan is you kill Hunter and I kill Nicole"

"Very straight forward I must say but I must ask when do you plan on doing this. I mean what would be the perfect time to kill a person that is possessed maybe around like 5pm", Jessica asks with humor laced behind her words.

"You know for someone who was in a similar position you seem to act like this is a joke which it is not", I say with irritation.

"I seem to have forgotten to mention that I don't remember anything when I was in that state and that like when you bring someone back from the dead they are not the same person anymore. They become more like evil, but don't worry I'm not gonna kill you if that's what you think", I roll my eyes at her.

"Whatever I just want Nicole back okay so if you can please just cooperate then it would make things much easier because at the moment you are annoying the hell out me", she rolls her eyes at me and sits on a nearby chair.

"Okay then let's put this game plan into action shall we", she winks at me. I internally cringe at her actions.

"We go tonight before it's too late"

Nicole's POV

I'm starting to wonder why I brought Hunter back to life because right now he is a pain in the ass. He stands in front of a mirror and keeps changing his eyes, he has been doing for the past hour and a half. The urge to rip his head off is increasing. To make matters even worse is that every twenty minutes he comes to me to show me like an excited little boy.

I hear the resounding bang of a door falling to the ground.

Let's do this.

I pull Hunter out with me and push him down the stairs and wait patiently for Parker to come up to me.

Narrator POV

Parker throws his weight against the wooden door until the hinges break and the door breaks down. Hunter comes down from the stairs his eyes black with nothing but darkness and bags under his eyes. He growls at Jessica who is charging towards him with a knife, he reaches out and grabs her by the neck and throws her across the room.

Jessica shakes it off and gets up. He gets close to her and reaches for her knife and breaks it in half. Gulping she swings her fist toward his face but he grabs her hand before it makes contact with his face. She swings with the other hand but he grabs that one as well, she struggles to escape as he pushes her back into the wall behind her. Her back hits the wall and she winces in pain. Her breathing increases as he smirks down at her, she throws her head forward and head butts him. He doesn't move an inch, she looks around for Parker but he can't be found.

Hunter throws her across the room and she goes flying through the air across to the kitchen counter. She lands on top of the counter and rolls off to fall to the ground. She opens the drawers and hastily looks for a knife. Once she has found one, she crawls away from where she was before to a different area. One that is closer to where Hunter is, she slowly gets up to find that Hunters back is facing her, she sneaks behind him and puts the knife right through him.