Tearfull day (12)

Sorry this chapter is so short. I guess I just feel like keeping you on your toes for the next chapter when it gets even more frightening 😏

-------------------------------------------------------

In front of me I see Kate and my parents sitting down at the dining table, my parents are discussing work matters. Across from them Kate is starring at her food.

A moment of silence passes and Kate screams " LEAVE ME ALONE", taking her fork and smashing it into the table creating a small crack.

"KATE, no shouting at the table, now look at that you haven't eaten anything. Come now, I didn't make this for nothing", Nancy says. Silence. "Kate, are you even listening to me?". Silence. "Kate answer you mother", Dad says. No answer. "Kate, answer me RIGHT now or else. You're grounded", Mother says gritting her teeth.

Kate's knuckles turn white from her strong grip on her fork. She starts panting, faster and faster by the second. "KATE ANSWER ME", Nancy shouts. No answer.

Kate's body stiffens, a tear escaping her eye, falling down. She looks up at me, the lights start flickering. Her eyes are filled with such pain and misery; a tear slides down her cheek. My heart sinks, as I see a dark shadow behind her coming closer and closer.

I try running to her but I'm frozen in place. My parents continue yelling, unaware of what's happening. The thing disappears inside her; her body is pushed outward and slammed against the table. My tears start flowing.

She lifts her body upward; making eye contact with her I see nothing but darkness inside them. She is gone. She slams her fist into the table, breaking it in half. The plates scatter across the floor, the glass flying in the air. She takes one last look at me, and then I know for sure that its not Kate. She walks casually up the stairs leaving my parents speechless.

I open my eyes to find myself in a empty room, in front of me I see Hunter straped to a chair. I try and get up but I am aswell trapped in the chair. I did I get here, and what is Hunter doing here.

"Hunter, are you okay". He opens his mouth to speak but nothing comes out. A long line of blood appearing across his neck. "STOPPPPP, Leave him alone. Take me"

With that im thrown across the room. I lie on my side, the chair broken. I get and run to Hunter, I take his head into my hands, blood dripping from his neck. I stare into his brown eyes, the life is leaving. A tear escapes my eyes, please stay with me Hunter. "Come on Hunter, Fight this", Slowly the life leaves his body. I drop to my knees, tears coming and not stopping. Why did this have to happen, this is all my fault.

"Why are doing this to me, what do you want from me", I feel warmth on my neck. "Your body and soul"